Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Steppenwolf? IS THIS A FREAKING JUSTICE LEAGUE REFERENCE? - Brain

"Ugh no, its just a play on leg fetish, specifically tickling" _ D, who proceeds to leave the server

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know, that's a real toughie... why don't you go play this game about making scantily-clad young girls piss themselves in front of your boss and then get back to us?
Try playing this in front of your relatives and explaining that there's nothing sexual about it.
In that case, I'm sure both of you are fine with playing the games actually tagged as "No Sexual Content" in front of your family and boss right? Surely that's what the tag is meant to imply.

Please stop being dumb, the tag is to signify some sort of sex, penetrative or otherwise, none of which this is. R18 is used for expressions of nudity, which afaik, there's none of.

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
the tag is to signify some sort of sex, penetrative or otherwise
Yes, very good. You've almost figured it out. This is sexual touching. It doesn't have to be penetrative, hell, you don't even have to show genitals. Zero nudity required. They are being touched constantly in various non-consensual intimate ways that are giving them sexual pleasure. Their breasts, ass, crotch, all being touched directly as tentacles slip in and around their clothing, poking and prodding at their bodies. And I don't know where you think that tail's going, but I'll give you a hint, it ain't just clipped onto her underwear.

Please stop being dumb

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, very good. You've almost figured it out. This is sexual touching. It doesn't have to be penetrative, hell, you don't even have to show genitals. Zero nudity required. They are being touched constantly in various non-consensual intimate ways that are giving them sexual pleasure.
Check this and get back to me Latest Games & Updates | v4.0.3-Alpha (f95zone.to)

Their breasts, ass, crotch, all being touched directly as tentacles slip in and around their clothing, poking and prodding at their bodies. And I don't know where you think that tail's going, but I'll give you a hint, it ain't just clipped onto her underwear.
I have no idea what tail you're talking about, and I don't see tentacles going into clothing.

Say whatever you want about what the tag should mean, but it clearly has a use that merits its use here, and it should be consistent across the site.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote