bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
Wondering why there's a big file size difference between this release here and the one on the official site.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is obviously focused on the relatively new tickling fetish.
I could use some opinions, namely, what makes you like the tickling kink?
I can't imagine getting horny from it, but bullying cheeky sluts like this could be rather fun~ :devilish::coffee:
There's DOZENS of tickling games out there and it's not a particularly "new" fetish.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Make sure to keep sans up until the end. Endings depends on each of the two girls sans level and there's an item in the end area to reduce them.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This is obviously focused on the relatively new tickling fetish.
I could use some opinions, namely, what makes you like the tickling kink?
I can't imagine getting horny from it, but bullying cheeky sluts like this could be rather fun~ :devilish::coffee:
Maybe there are some people who loves seeing girls tickled until they can't hold themselves?

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
Wondering why there's a big file size difference between this release here and the one on the official site.
It's already explain in the first post ... the uploader took off the japanese and chinese translation, only the english remains so it's lighter.

Reactions: bndlover

exiqwert

Sep 24, 2020
The Answer is Suzumi and Hoshino.
Suzumi says: Kyoko and Miko are liars.
Kyoko says: Kawasaki tells the truth.
Kawasaki says: Kawasaki and Hoshino tell the truth.
Hoshino says: Hoshino tells the truth.
Yuumi says: Suzumi is a liar.
Miko says: Kyoko tells the truth.

how can it be if
Hoshino says: Hoshino tells the truth.
and she is lying (bad)
Kawasaki says: Kawasaki and Hoshino tell the truth. that that guy isnt bad he lied aswell

Apr 18, 2018
I LOVED this game, thanks so much TC!!! If anyone needs assistance with a puzzle, lmk. I wish Yumi would be in future games! :)

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018
Would appreciate a save for the game if anyone has it. These type of games just confused the heck out of me

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
can someone please make a full gallary save because its not easy remebering all the ending requirements

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote