EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
One day, at the behest of their school club, two friends, Yumi and Kyoko, are sent to participate in a test of courage. Little did they know, they arrived at a wrong location and found themselves before a towering, eerie-looking mansion. Unawares, Yumi rushed inside, with the hesitant Kyoko struggling to keep up. Before long, the two became separated and soon found that something was terribly wrong. There are demons everywhere, after their souls! And if they get caught, a never-ending madness awaits them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Original Title: 荒野狼の家
Developer: Dawn Is Eternal
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Size: 390 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.jpg

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Requested by Nicholas Seitler.

This is an MTL game through and through. Don't let the 'Overview' or the character profiles fool you. I wrote those. The poetry is masterclass, but navigable. There is some poor text wrapping here and there.

Tickling seems to be the main theme, and there is no actual penetration. They just get tickled until they lose their minds and pee themselves. And there's a lot of peeing. For those not into that, you have been warned. You switch between the two heroines in order to solve various puzzles around the villa, as you attempt to escape. If you get caught by demons, a "sex" tickling scene triggers. I haven't actually finished it, so I'm not 100% sure there are multiple endings. But, after scouring the CG folder, it kind of feels like there has to be. In any case, feel free to report any wrong or missing tags.

Enjoy.

EDIT: If you check the store link (DLSite), you may notice that it lists the size as being almost 1 GB. That's because it comes with the Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese versions bundled together, which I removed. I only left the English one. That's the reason for the file size discrepancy.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
This is obviously focused on the relatively new tickling fetish.
I could use some opinions, namely, what makes you like the tickling kink?
I can't imagine getting horny from it, but bullying cheeky sluts like this could be rather fun~ :devilish::coffee:
Realtively new? That fetish has been around for at the very least more then a decade. But yeah I don't really get it either, but whatever works for the people with that fetish. Good for them.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Realtively new? That fetish has been around for at the very least more then a decade.
Which is relatively new in my opinion.
Especially if you compare it to an oldie like bdsm, various forms of which existed probably for thousands of years. :whistle::coffee:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
This is obviously focused on the relatively new tickling fetish.
I could use some opinions, namely, what makes you like the tickling kink?
I can't imagine getting horny from it, but bullying cheeky sluts like this could be rather fun~ :devilish::coffee:
Bullying (tickling) + Degradation/loss-of-control (Pissing/Pooping) in a way that leaves the woman flush-yet-"happy" (possible climax from said tickle bullying, otherwise just laughing their bladder empty).

Not my thing at all, but I think that's the concept of the kink.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
tickling is a form of bdsm and its not new, shit has been around its just not popular
Could be. I also felt my dommy vibes tingling from it and thought i'd probably enjoy doing it to someone. :devilish::coffee:
I only remember starting seeing it around one day a while back.
If it been around a while then i wonder what made it explode in popularity all of a sudden.

exiqwert

Sep 24, 2020
okay so far played and now need find a traitor not even a AI can find a solution for the puzzle either the puzzle is incomplete and not solveable or the arguements given leads to the wrong solution

please solve that for me and give me the solution

Reactions: Furnox

Chaos Strike

Jan 22, 2018
okay so far played and now need find a traitor not even a AI can find a solution for the puzzle either the puzzle is incomplete and not solveable or the arguements given leads to the wrong solution

please solve that for me and give me the solution
your not looking for the traitor your looking for who is good theres 4 evil and 2 good

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
You can not comprehend how flustrating and exasperating it's the tickling, and just been stuck without anything to do ,I can't except empathize
Screenshot_46.png
Im sorry but ... Im in!!!

Just kidding, but thanks for the share!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote