Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
ok I just downloaded this game and so far it is good story looks ok from what I have played so far... but I think somebody needs to do a guide or a walkthrough because I seem to be stuck around day 20 I think ... I have some thing form mining but I can't figure out how to sell it. I can't figure out what I am expected to do , I went and got the extra mining ship for the girl that you get after you buy out her paper work , I have went with her a couple of times to do probes and I went down and found another girl that does not talk but seems ok, I just meet the trade guild, Now I am back at the station but not sure what to do now...

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
ok I just downloaded this game and so far it is good story looks ok from what I have played so far... but I think somebody needs to do a guide or a walkthrough because I seem to be stuck around day 20 I think ... I have some thing form mining but I can't figure out how to sell it. I can't figure out what I am expected to do , I went and got the extra mining ship for the girl that you get after you buy out her paper work , I have went with her a couple of times to do probes and I went down and found another girl that does not talk but seems ok, I just meet the trade guild, Now I am back at the station but not sure what to do now...
Those of us on the dev team are working on creating a better in game guide to help players. But until all of the core mechanics of the game play are implemented the creation of any sort of walk through in a bit of a moot point. That being said the next update should have the last of the major additions to game play. After this updates will be focused on story and refining the game play.

Thanks for playing,

LDW and the rest of Xavster's Dev team

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
So just got done (I think) with the current version. A few things to consider:

1. A notification of current version ending would be nice, ESPECIALLY if the number of days will trigger events happening. Some people may have already passed x amount of days figuring things out or just grinding.

2. An information screen to be able to see the other ships we can buy/build to use would be very helpful, so the player can compare to see if they want to upgrade other than wasting time/money to check.

3. Kind of a bug found, when making Controller MK1, it uses 1 quartz but is not listed in materials required.

Other than the game is good so far.

Hopefully we will get a second miner. Not sure why we can have 2 ships but can only use one at a time. Would help speed up the grind part. Also why do we get 7 storage containers but only 2 that can fill them? One of which is for purchased materials only.

The only thing I've found I can fill up faster than it gets used so far is sand. Unless you stop making things you can't really fill up 7 storage containers before things get used. Things you buy get used about as fast as they fill per day. Most manufacturers don't stop the factories if they want to make a profit. Got to keep materials being produced to make components to fill the contracts but with the way things are now you end up with alot of empty storage or downtime on production. Granted this mainly happens once you get everything upgraded, until that point you can't use all the extra material crafting options.

As I said it's good so far but the sandbox part could use a bit of tweaking.

Reactions: imzahai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So just got done (I think) with the current version. A few things to consider:

1. A notification of current version ending would be nice, ESPECIALLY if the number of days will trigger events happening. Some people may have already passed x amount of days figuring things out or just grinding.

2. An information screen to be able to see the other ships we can buy/build to use would be very helpful, so the player can compare to see if they want to upgrade other than wasting time/money to check.
1. there are no day x events since starting to earn money takes or weeks.
2. well 1 thing station doesn't lack is money so can buy all and everything.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Will this game have harem tag in or not
Whilst there will be an opportunity to have relations with several characters, there is no intention to place a harem tag on the game. As I experienced from my previous game, the harem tag creates certain expectations from some players. To comply with their wishes, you are forced to adopt a certain story telling style.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarCrossroads-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: reb95

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so everything but a harem, like going the the gun range and fully loading a gun to target practice but you only get to fire one bullet.
in his other game, my MC slept with everyone, So; Harem - especially considering that several of them played with each other....
but at the end you have to choose 1, so no Harem Ending.
you still emptied your magazine, several times.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Maybe I'm just too smooth brained for this but the mining stuff is just a no go for me. I get wanting to add something to these games to stand out...but I dont want to play a budget version of mass effect. I hope either the dev or a modder can make some bypass to the entire system to just one click everything.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
is there a faster way to earn credits than selling choppers all the time?
As a member of the dev team and one of the Alpha and Beta player testers I can say the fastest way to earn money is to upgrade all the facilities then start working to be able to take the ship building and fleet contracts. In response to the comment about making mining easier. I had conversation With Xavster yesterday about this subject. It would require a fair bit of recoding on his part. Ultimately it is Xavster's game to create how he wishes to. Now that all of the primary game mechanics are in place we will start focusing more on storyline in the future.

Thanks for playing

LDW and the rest of Xavster's dev team

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I finished creating the 3 fleets (day 450... it took more than a year in game ^^') I hope I won't miss events happening durring this time.

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
mhh i try ship building but with 1 only activ miner i running most time out of 1 ore... the end was that selling choppers was better and easy.... fleet contracts? i need 30min for earn enough money, that i can build 2 fighter ships... + i lost both at first fight

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes