5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have a fix for this error? My wife is dying to play it but we can't get past this error.

Capture.PNG

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
hey, can anyone tell me if this one works, before I start downloading?
I already wasted 6 GB on a file download, but in the end it sent me over tothe pay mechanism

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
I posted a link on the Ichiban page 1st page. not a direct link where the torrent my be found. I have had problems down loading torrents with the magnet links that get posted here. The torrent has many seeders so you should be able to get a fast DL.
can you share the link you menton?
I tried downloading the file 5.81 GB from this thread through 2or 3 links, but in the end there is just some error and no way to run them(((

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Umm.... Guys? The OP says it's 6.24 GB but the file size shown in Nopy and Mega is about 5.8... is it like compressed? Or is some part of it cut out? N7 (sorry, if I bothered by pinging)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
afrojack12
Tested the game and it works fine for me.
I deleted the - STEINS;GATE\USRDIR\movie\1280x720 - Folder

As those videos, did look "funny".
But if you do that - then you must Use High Quality Movie Mode - with the game launcher, as the Low Quality videos are now deleted.

Cheers

lites001

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone have a problem with the 'full screen option'? It says display initialize error and a bunch of other symbols.

Qotuzin

Nov 5, 2022
Is there anyway to change the text language to Japanese in this? I couldn't find anything in the config.

Dec 6, 2022
If the above does not work, Download the 2 missing Dlls and put them in the proper folder. If anyone needs help please reply and I will get back to you.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes