5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

weeb7

Nov 18, 2020
Yes, before you go and show how many times you were dropped on your head as a baby, this is a non-erotic game.

Every once in a blue moon you may find a VN that isn't erotic uploaded here due to it being really fuckin' good

see: or
Take it as a pleasant surprise that happens maybe once or twice a year and as a way to expand your mind and put some culture in your life beyond these horrible mommy peeking games and big brother ripoffs you are used to.
True there are some VN even not as eroge that are so good that they are worth playing even many more that aren't on here but "doki doki is really fucking good" is such a shit and over said take. It only got big because content creators on youtube and twitch all decided to play it just one of those random games that becomes mainstream for a bit on accident. It has no quality at all it's below average at best. Game is 6 years old and people still have that shit take I think people need to actually play it again today now it's long gone from mainstream and compare it to a good VN like this one even and see the difference lol.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just had to play it again and i'm hollow inside once more, i just wish it would never end, holy shit the emptiness after playing the game or watching the anime always hurts way too much, the story is an absolute masterpiece.
1679578282552.jpeg

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.
Cheers

Aug 26, 2020
The anime got me back into anime as a genre. The Vn made me go down a rabbit hole and now I have all the Sci Adv VNs on Steam. YES, the game is amazing and even without sexual content hands down one of the best stories I've read in a good minute.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
If I remember correctly, there was also a manga and anime based on this game.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes