5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
have you seen my hero academia newest episode of the 3rd season? theres a yandere called toga whos really cute
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I didn't know there was a season 3 already, I need to watch this, the arc after the Training Camp is by far the best in the manga. And cute yandere is cute.

Now back to Steins;gate, I don't mind it here it's one of the top visual novels in the industry and surely will attract more public to the site. It is also definitely targeted at adults, so not very far from f95 goals.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
rofl. you are talking to da master of pic findings! XD

just sayin' => e621.net
or the even bigger site rule34
rule 34 is nice it has lolis and shotacon on it i had a windows open with multiple tabs of that site XD where hentai foundry got rid of most of those pics a couple years ago :':)FeelsBadMan:

Oh, I didn't know there was a season 3 already, I need to watch this, the arc after the Training Camp is by far the best in the manga. And cute yandere is cute.

Now back to Steins;gate, I don't mind it here it's one of the top visual novels in the industry and surely will attract more public to the site. It is also definitely targeted at adults, so not very far from f95 goals.
here

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
rule 34 is nice it has lolis and shotacon on it i had a windows open with multiple tabs of that site XD where hentai foundry got rid of most of those pics a couple years ago :':)FeelsBadMan:
they are also nice cause they have more beastiality content then others. e621 is going full furry now... at least they dtated it. couldnt see any change so far though.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Urushibara Ruka, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments, dude. The sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Ruka is a dude."

D

Deleted member 81575

Is there a torrent for this somewhere? My internet stutters and inevitably interrupts my download attempts.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Is there a torrent for this somewhere? My internet stutters and inevitably interrupts my download attempts.
I posted a link on the Ichiban page 1st page. not a direct link where the torrent my be found. I have had problems down loading torrents with the magnet links that get posted here. The torrent has many seeders so you should be able to get a fast DL.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
funny how you posted a fake post since Carlos isnt a mod because if he was you wouldnt have blocked him from man of the house thread hes just a respected user status :noexpression:
This site gets a lot of traffic, and thus a lot of comments are posted.

Klx may have a method to his madness that may at times seem harsh but it is quick and to the point. There are a lot of small issues to get through everyday on the site, being quick about them makes more time for bigger issues. I am sorry that you take offence to how he handles things but if you had to deal with the same thing over and over again all day you would be a little mad to.

Each mod has their own methods for how they handle things, Klx is just a little bit different but it's still effective.

Can we please get this thread back on track?

Thanks and happy gaming

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Klx may have a method to his madness that may at times seem harsh but it is quick and to the point. There are a lot of small issues to get through everyday on the site, being quick about them makes more time for bigger issues. I am sorry that you take offence to how he handles things but if you had to deal with the same thing over and over again all day you would be a little mad to.

Each mod has their own methods for how they handle things, Klx is just a little bit different but it's still effective.

Thanks and happy gaming
sure

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Thanks and happy gaming
there deleted the comments

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes