3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 15, 2021
:unsure:Not a fan of locking any girls (let alone half of them) to the female MC only.

Also, big shame that female MC is not available Li for male MC. I know they are siblings but that would just make it even better.

Normally I'd still try the game and just ignore the sexual aspects but my backlog is too big for the foreseeable future to do that.
Lol Half of the Guys is locked to the Male MC. Also absolutely not. I am not promoting incest ever.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
On today, 24 January 2023
The base arts could really need some help... why not separate it into two, or even four games, so that you can focus your resources into making better arts instead of creating stories/plots/dialogues?
Instead of covering everything at once, you should focus? The girls/women, to be honest, ... leave much to be desired, and not to mention the boys/men look deformed?? Well, probably you can hire better artists to represent your story...
---
Yes, the dialogues are nice, but already have too many dialogues? - too many characters, making it very generic "game"
--
Hopefully this will be better in the future....

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I mean, to properly play the game I needed to change PC settings to Japanese or it fail to load pictures or music scripts.
Virtual Locale program doesn't recognize this game for some reason.

Also half of NPC are not responding.
And why SE option so unsync?
Voices and even system sounds just always too loud or too quiet.

Dropped it after entering second location and roam a lil

Nurufire

Jan 21, 2018
What happened to the game lmao, all the links for official stuff is just gone. Did something happen?

Feb 15, 2021
I mean, to properly play the game I needed to change PC settings to Japanese or it fail to load pictures or music scripts.
Virtual Locale program doesn't recognize this game for some reason.

Also half of NPC are not responding.
And why SE option so unsync?
Voices and even system sounds just always too loud or too quiet.

Dropped it after entering second location and roam a lil
Odd it shouldn't have japanese settings.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I downloaded this when it was avialable, but did not have time to try it until yesterday. It's not bad - I like the art in particular - but it could really use some better directions (at least for the main quest), better maps, and more things to find on said maps.

Good luck with your new project, I hope it dsoes not die as quickly as this one.

Feb 15, 2021
I downloaded this when it was avialable, but did not have time to try it until yesterday. It's not bad - I like the art in particular - but it could really use some better directions (at least for the main quest), better maps, and more things to find on said maps.

Good luck with your new project, I hope it dsoes not die as quickly as this one.
Well I went ahead and put it back up on itchio ^^ though it needs work etc.

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
If you have tried it out etc! I would love to hear your feedback of your experience so far.

Did you enjoy it?

How would you improve it?
I redownloaded the game from Itchio to make sure I have the latest version, and started a new game. Here are my thoughts:
1) The lack of a full heal after resting at the inn for the first time is really annoying, especially since Lily is likely out of mana after fighting the soldiers in the village.
2) There is a notable lack of direction after getting to the second day. This would not be a problem if there was something to find when exploring – but there isn't. This part of the game is very linear, as you need to do the events in a specific order (first the prince and meeting Ella, then the orc, then the fish guy, etc.). But since there is no quest log or any sort of direction I had to wander around at random and hope that this time there will be an event on a map that was previously empty.
3) Speaking of maps, the mapping could use some work. Most outdoor maps are too small and do not fill the screen, so they end up looking kinda off. More importantly, they are largely empty, practically no people to speak to except during specific events, and nothing to find.
4) Talking to the orc in front of the arena results in having to fight five battles with no chance to heal before that. This can be a problem if the player did not heal ahead of time.
5) This is where my test of the game ended:
SBMS1.png
I heard the conversation about the dryad, found her, and... the game froze. I can no longer move or open the menu. I can hear the music still playing, so I am going to guess that an event is trying to move but can't because its path is blocked, and the game keeps waiting for that event to move. A classic RPG Maker mistake.

6) Also, one thing I find annoying is that the various shop counters are not set as actual counters. Thus if you want to talk to the person behind the counter you have to go behind the counter, and that is not always possible.

I like the art, especially of Lily, Lily's mother, and the Queen. Not much else to say, since due to the above bug I did not get very far.

Feb 15, 2021
I redownloaded the game from Itchio to make sure I have the latest version, and started a new game. Here are my thoughts:
1) The lack of a full heal after resting at the inn for the first time is really annoying, especially since Lily is likely out of mana after fighting the soldiers in the village.
2) There is a notable lack of direction after getting to the second day. This would not be a problem if there was something to find when exploring – but there isn't. This part of the game is very linear, as you need to do the events in a specific order (first the prince and meeting Ella, then the orc, then the fish guy, etc.). But since there is no quest log or any sort of direction I had to wander around at random and hope that this time there will be an event on a map that was previously empty.
3) Speaking of maps, the mapping could use some work. Most outdoor maps are too small and do not fill the screen, so they end up looking kinda off. More importantly, they are largely empty, practically no people to speak to except during specific events, and nothing to find.
4) Talking to the orc in front of the arena results in having to fight five battles with no chance to heal before that. This can be a problem if the player did not heal ahead of time.
5) This is where my test of the game ended:
View attachment 2371342
I heard the conversation about the dryad, found her, and... the game froze. I can no longer move or open the menu. I can hear the music still playing, so I am going to guess that an event is trying to move but can't because its path is blocked, and the game keeps waiting for that event to move. A classic RPG Maker mistake.

6) Also, one thing I find annoying is that the various shop counters are not set as actual counters. Thus if you want to talk to the person behind the counter you have to go behind the counter, and that is not always possible.

I like the art, especially of Lily, Lily's mother, and the Queen. Not much else to say, since due to the above bug I did not get very far.
Thanks for the feedback, I think I will go ahead do a big revamps to the maps then and address my bug issues!

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
What is happening? The Patreon, Itchio page, Twitter account and even the Discord seem to be defunct.
The only trace left of the developer is the Youtube channel, a , a and a , none of which say anything about what's happening.

Feb 15, 2021
What is happening? The Patreon, Itchio page, Twitter account and even the Discord seem to be defunct.
The only trace left of the developer is the Youtube channel, a , a and a , none of which say anything about what's happening.
We are doing a revamp! The social links aren't updated here

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote