3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 15, 2021
The art looks interesting but surely a list of planned tags wouldn't be bad .(hopefully the dev lurks for f95 :KEK: )

The dev says that there are 32 Li but what strikes me is that they are separated by groups, I suppose that not all of them are LI depending on which path the player chooses, if I understand the images are there exclusive LIs for each path? (that could be a shame)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2303939
:WeSmart::WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To answer your question Yes!

GxB = Girl x Boy (Straight Relationships from the Female Protagonist's view) (Otome)

BxG = Boy x Girl (Straight Relationships from the Male's Protagonist's view) (Bishoujo I think is the right term?)

GxG = GirlxGirl (Lesbian)(Yuri)

BxB = Boy x Boy (Gay)(Yaoi/Bara)
This should help!

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
To answer your question Yes!

GxB = Girl x Boy (Straight Relationships from the Female Protagonist's view) (Otome)

BxG = Boy x Girl (Straight Relationships from the Male's Protagonist's view) (Bishoujo I think is the right term?)

GxG = GirlxGirl (Lesbian)(Yuri)

BxB = Boy x Boy (Gay)(Yaoi/Bara)
This should help!
So, for example, the Li that say GxG are exclusive only for the female character? (It would be a shame, there are several interesting ones but I don't play Fmc)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Big brain of the dev to put that pic of the elf as the first thing you see if you mouse over the game. I dislike bondage but that pose is real nice.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Game has some weird loading issues.

I made it to the morning of day 3, when going to the sparkly light in the park to talk to the two I caught a move bug.
There is no collision on the version of the tree with the grass.
Sleeping in the Inn doesn't restore health, you have to use potions.
Not sure what the sparkly sack in the market has in it, it has no text.
There are no tomatos for sale in the market.
Not sure about the random stumbling into things story structure. I get you have to do it that way to get to those harem numbers, but it feels a little jank.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, for example, the Li that say GxG are exclusive only for the female character? (It would be a shame, there are several interesting ones but I don't play Fmc)
Yeah seems like a strange choice to lock them like that. Maybe it to save development time or something? This game does alreadly look like one thats gonna end up in development hell with how big the cast is and two MC's.

Reactions: larry69
Feb 15, 2021
Game has some weird loading issues.

I made it to the morning of day 3, when going to the sparkly light in the park to talk to the two I caught a move bug.
There is no collision on the version of the tree with the grass.
Sleeping in the Inn doesn't restore health, you have to use potions.
Not sure what the sparkly sack in the market has in it, it has no text.
There are no tomatos for sale in the market.
Not sure about the random stumbling into things story structure. I get you have to do it that way to get to those harem numbers, but it feels a little jank.
Bugs are being sorted out, Itchio has the latest builds atm. I usually update every sunday!

Feb 15, 2021
Yeah seems like a strange choice to lock them like that. Maybe it to save development time or something? This game does alreadly look like one thats gonna end up in development hell with how big the cast is and two MC's.
Yes they are locked in and It is how I wanted to convey characters. I may in the future be open to unlocking some of them but for the time being it will remain that way!

pr83

May 5, 2017
From the title and the cover art one would assume it's a heavy ntr/corruption/cheating game. Nice to know it won't be, will always welcome writers and devs with open arms who go for subversion of established tropes unless I'm reading too much into it and assuming stuff.
On the note of trope subversion the only other game which comes to mind is Hero Party Must Fall which is also fairly new and in dev.

Reactions: Scrination

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That won't be in the game lol.
how does the female protag aspect work?

Like if she is an LI to the male, and then goes and does stuff with others... that be NTR (player choice or not, at least it would be swinging/sharing if the male MC consented to it).

That is assuming you are doing that degree of female protag.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote