3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This game does alreadly look like one thats gonna end up in development hell with how big the cast is and two MC's.
This was my first thought too, 100% a game to be put in the 'come back in five years' folder because the wait for progression of any specific waifu/husbando is going to be insane.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Feb 15, 2021
how does the female protag aspect work?

Like if she is an LI to the male, and then goes and does stuff with others... that be NTR (player choice or not, at least it would be swinging/sharing if the male MC consented to it).

That is assuming you are doing that degree of female protag.
You will choose the protagonist early on and At the end of the Demo you will be prompted with a major choice that will impact the romance side for the rest of the game. (So there won't be NTR stuff or Swinging for that matter)

Reactions: Hollowedzs
Feb 15, 2021
No futa as in just no herms or also no male LIs that are really feminine.
Yea there is not gonna be any futas. In Technicality there is one character that falls under the hermaphrodite category but her anatomy is not the same as a futa. I might consider allowing 1 of the gay romances have a feminine side but not full blown femboy type stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CluelessDork

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
Yea there is not gonna be any futas. In Technicality there is one character that falls under the hermaphrodite category but her anatomy is not the same as a futa. I might consider allowing 1 of the gay romances have a feminine side but not full blown femboy type stuff.
I applaud any creator not caving to the futa enjoyers. I don't kink shame, but hate when its nothing but futas all the time, every time. That's why I stopped caring for TITS & COC2 years ago. I just want a hot dominant man. No boobs in sight (except my own if playing female protagonist)

Reactions: Gudil

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You will choose the protagonist early on and At the end of the Demo you will be prompted with a major choice that will impact the romance side for the rest of the game. (So there won't be NTR stuff or Swinging for that matter)
O so not multiple protag in the sense you control both, but you pick a protag? (in which case that creates two different games in one).

Feb 15, 2021
I applaud any creator not caving to the futa enjoyers. I don't kink shame, but hate when its nothing but futas all the time, every time. That's why I stopped caring for TITS & COC2 years ago. I just want a hot dominant man. No boobs in sight (except my own if playing female protagonist)
Just another thing about the project, NSFW stuff is not the main focus but will be a part in the romance side of the game! :)

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I feel like "nothing but futas all the time" is only applicable to like five really substantial games and you named two of them. The others I am thinking of are portals of phereon, tales of androgyny, and futadom world which are all pretty much upfront about being basically 100% futa.

I will admit it's weird there's no substantial text based games with even close to the customization of the MC as those two and yet the content is mainly focused on furry futa femdom of the MC whose genitals and body are often largely meaningless as their ass is pillaged.

Reactions: CluelessDork
Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 2303612

Overview:
Welcome to the lovely country called Lunaria, In a wonderfully diverse world called Setera on the brink of war.
The soldiers of Solaris are on the move for what purpose?
Dark murmurs of conflict are in the air. Join our cast of 42 unique heroes, 32 of which are yours to win over!
As you walk through the world of Setera, You will experience captivating dialogue, strategic combat, and heartwarming romance.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-11
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Starblossom Game Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2303708 View attachment 2303677 View attachment 2303678 View attachment 2303679 View attachment 2303681 View attachment 2303683 View attachment 2303684 View attachment 2303685 View attachment 2303707
Game has has an update!

Biggest Updates

We have overhauled 20+ scenes of Lily's Lines. This is still being worked on!

Broke Scenes down to make it much more efficient when I do updates. So to keep in mind for the most part Lily is on the Left Side of the screen and Luke is on the right!

Fixed the text that goes too far over!

Small updates

We changed how the battle system appears.

We improved the GUI!

If there are any more bugs to be aware of let us know!

Check out the new update on Itchio!

Other download locations!

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
:unsure:Not a fan of locking any girls (let alone half of them) to the female MC only.

Also, big shame that female MC is not available Li for male MC. I know they are siblings but that would just make it even better.

Normally I'd still try the game and just ignore the sexual aspects but my backlog is too big for the foreseeable future to do that.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote