Okel

Jun 15, 2018
Does this mean the game will be made editable or that the saves will be made editable?
you can edit them even right now, just a bit of search work for the right lines.

Right now its a bit too hard to get slaves pregnant without implants, and those take away the fun.

Please add drugs
For some reason it is impossible to impregnate aliens that you bought/got in events, after they had a kid with the implant its so easy to knock up the "clone".

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you can edit them even right now, just a bit of search work for the right lines.

For some reason it is impossible to impregnate aliens that you bought/got in events, after they had a kid with the implant its so easy to knock up the "clone".
Thanks, I have been editing them with notepad++ for some time now, no problems to report with the save files I have edited.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Fertility implant is built, and will be added to 0.12 alpha 1.

Aliens can also now get pregnant with alien babies in a more robust way.

Editing means that it won't care about the different newline characters inserted by different text editors, so you won't have to worry about using editors other than Notepad++.

Reactions: Daishi

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Fertility implant is built, and will be added to 0.12 alpha 1.

Aliens can also now get pregnant with alien babies in a more robust way.

Editing means that it won't care about the different newline characters inserted by different text editors, so you won't have to worry about using editors other than Notepad++.
So a thought I had was the ability to have male slaves be born and used them to be a ground army also you could use slaves as soldiers comfort girls to increase soldier morale and loyalty increasing the bonus for them to help take over a planet or do some kind of operation ect.

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
So a thought I had was the ability to have male slaves be born and used them to be a ground army also you could use slaves as soldiers comfort girls to increase soldier morale and loyalty increasing the bonus for them to help take over a planet or do some kind of operation ect.
That sounds a bit useless, since you more or less bombard the planets, it seems, or your drones do the ground assault.

It would be nice to have ways to lower there fear level though. Or a system that allows the player to auto-sell||free a slave past a certain age if they haven't been immortalized.

Okel

Jun 15, 2018
I have the idea of implementing a machine filled with different sperm samples(aliens(that you have to buy from a slave breeder farm) and your own) that you place in the slave area, you buy it and can artificially impregnate(with 100%) your slaves and let virgins give birth to children by c-sec and let them keep their Virgin status.

Septimius

May 27, 2018
In event "Readiness" with faction leader - game stop at both options ("take her submission" and "celebrate this - use her"). Next choosing buttons invisible and game need reloading.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Here's an idea... you can use and grow children and assign them to administrate worlds?
I like the idea of kidnapping the rulers of the other factions and breeding them to create new noble lords and ladies.

Though some kind of control over a child's in-tank programing might be necessary.

Lightly

May 19, 2018
I don't have a Mac, so I can't easily test that, but I'll check into it to see if it's a common Unity issue.

Edit: Will look into crash on impregnation. It doesn't seem to happen on all machines (it doesn't on mine), but I'll add more safeguards to see if I can narrow it down.

Font is Nasalization-rg. It should come in the game package, but you could try installing it to see if that helps. It should be findable on Google.
Have you been able to look into the Mac issue? I've tried deleting and downloading the game again but still the issue persists. No rush, I love your game and would like to experience the Galaxy Map - because I can't click it i'm stuck at my station.

Dec 3, 2017
Playing 0.11 and I've reached a point where if now if I go take a couple of planets it gets stuck on the loading screen where I try to return to station. If I try to load the map save, it gets stuck. It I try to load a manual save from shortly before that point, it gets stuck.

I'm assuming I need to start over at this point but I'm hoping this is not a recurring problem.

Reactions: AB67

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Playing 0.11 and I've reached a point where if now if I go take a couple of planets it gets stuck on the loading screen where I try to return to station. If I try to load the map save, it gets stuck. It I try to load a manual save from shortly before that point, it gets stuck.

I'm assuming I need to start over at this point but I'm hoping this is not a recurring problem.
How many planets,slaves,citizens and tourists? If you have tons of everything, it is a memory issue most likely

Okel

Jun 15, 2018

What jcwiggens said, I would go back to the station after you cleared 1 system.. once I did 30 or 40 and ended up with a loooooooong loading time telling me at the end I had 1000 slaves to trough and when clicking on next it just crashed the game.

AB67

Jun 14, 2018
I have the same problem as Okel and ShadowWeaver. In my case it hangs on the loading screen and never gets to the point where it tells you how many you've captured. It wasn't an issue with v10 and doesn't appear to be a running out of memory issue (although it may easily be another memory management problem).

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is there some way to view the current date?
I have around 20 systems now and didn't get a single monthly money tribute yet, so would be very useful to see how far in the current month i have advanced.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I have around 20 systems now and didn't get a single monthly money tribute yet, so would be very useful to see how far in the current month i have advanced.
just go by the weekly ecenomic reports, 4 of them give you a moth, i think

Okel

Jun 15, 2018
It shows up as tribute in the economic report, but I think you mean slave tributes? Those you have to demand unless you have that upgrade on the planets that sends them to you.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
IIRC, tribute is now weekly.
Ok, when you conquer a planet it says daily and somewhere else monthly tribute afaik.

It shows up as tribute in the economic report, but I think you mean slave tributes? Those you have to demand unless you have that upgrade on the planets that sends them to you.
No, meant the money tribute, especially since i wanted to try the economy options for the planets.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes