StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yes. As far as I am aware, saves from 0.6 and on should still work. Save incompatibility is a bug when it does happen, and I don't think it has been a problem outside of 0.11a.

Dec 3, 2017
How many planets,slaves,citizens and tourists? If you have tons of everything, it is a memory issue most likely
I had around 120 planets total, 65 slaves, 0 citizens and maybe 100 tourists at the time. The only difference from the last save that would load and there was about 5 planets.

Sorry it took so long to answer.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If you have access, the 0.12 beta is pretty good about recovering partially corrupted save files. Might help a bit.

I also made some graphical improvements (military base isn't in the beta, but will be in 0.12 proper):

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
If you have access, the 0.12 beta is pretty good about recovering partially corrupted save files. Might help a bit.

I also made some graphical improvements (military base isn't in the beta, but will be in 0.12 proper):
Great news about the corrupted save recovery, and the new brothel and military stuff.

Has there been much bug-crushing now that there are only two dozen backers hunting them down? I know the memory issues have effectively ceased my progress passed my first enslaved rival. Kind of a super wet blanket on an otherwise really fun experience.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
There's not as much outside testing as there was, but it's also a much simpler release than 0.11 or 0.10 (pregnancy and the gender update are the two biggest headaches on the list, and I think the gender update betas will be officially posted to F95). I'm also testing more thoroughly myself.

I've made some improvements to the memory issues (for nerds like me: Morph3D leaks 8-16 materials each time it's instantiated, and I'm now getting rid of them after load and at intervals).

Reactions: Tweaker69

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Do I hear less VRAM usage?

Also what's up with alien and pregnancy settings? They seem to turn back ON themselves. Once I even had a pregnancy with it being off... I can't give you the exact save where it happens since I restart really often. Still trying to fix crashing/major FPS drop issue.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I haven't encountered that. Are you using Windows? If so, the settings are stored in a file in the game's root directory.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Any 10 Buck backers that might be able to help a poor soul out on v12?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Any 10 Buck backers that might be able to help a poor soul out on v12?
its curently the alhpa of .12, not .12 it will be buggy if you get it. carfull what you wish for. it isnae anywahere near as bad as 11.a but it could be bad in unexpecteed ways

Reactions: Q Who

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
its curently the alhpa of .12, not .12 it will be buggy if you get it. carfull what you wish for. it isnae anywahere near as bad as 11.a but it could be bad in unexpecteed ways
I understand this but still wanna test it see if I can help bug smash.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
its curently the alhpa of .12, not .12 it will be buggy if you get it. carfull what you wish for. it isnae anywahere near as bad as 11.a but it could be bad in unexpected ways
Nice that you are a 10 dollar contributor. I wish I could but things are tight, well more like claustrophobic lol. If if is just cosmetic it is one thing but I can always start a new game and protect my good saves elsewhere. So I think we would like it but I understand if you dont. I am not sure if I was a 10 dollar contributor I would share it, from my understanding of his posts the developer has no problems with it.

If you can its nice, if not, he puts out stuff so fast , the wait is never long.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
yea, for me i dont leak games i do indeed love. its just somthing i wont do ,ill leak other games but not the ones i genuenly suport most, but i suport it and spread the word and tell uploaders and mods and what not if someone has the latest link to add it to the OP

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yea, for me i dont leak games i do indeed love. its just somthing i wont do ,ill leak other games but not the ones i genuenly suport most, but i suport it and spread the word and tell uploaders and mods and what not if someone has the latest link to add it to the OP
Totally respect that. No worries, thanks for responding

Reactions: lodadsaq

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
posted

The winner for 0.13 appears to be "More Slave Assignments" (I was SURE it was going to be stats. You never fail to surprise me).

Preliminary Design:

New Furniture & Assignment: Madame's Desk

The post for your brothel's Madame. While it is staffed, your slaves working in the brothel will have increased revenue.

New Room and Assignment: Zoo

Show off your exotic aliens, experiments, or anything else. Makes slaves visible, but not usable, to the public

New Furniture and Assignment: First Mate's Post

She will train the other slaves in your suite, and can be set to be loving or brutal depending on your preferences.

New Furniture and Assignment: Recruiter's Desk

A recruiter will attract willing slaves to your station over time.

New Furniture and Assignment: Room Service

Slaves assigned to room service will service your citizens and tourists in hotels and apartments.

New Furniture and Assignment: Tourist Bureau

The tourist bureau is a new and unique piece of furniture for the port. Slaves staffed here will answer questions for tourists and build appeal.

New Stats: Prestige and Charisma

No training of these yet, but they will determine the success of your slaves at some of the new assignments.

Other Stuff:

Dairy, suite, and apartments graphical overhaul

Surgical options for nipples, vaginas, and possibly pubic hair|

If you are doing different furniture can I request that a Pet Orgy bed is added. I would like to keep them separated, the whole point of having pets instead just slaves. I have obedient slaves so they wind up on the same orgy bed as my normal slaves.

To comment on the update, one little comment. First Mate sounds weird unless you have some navel type theme possibly going forward. Headgirl I know is the standard, so you might have been trying so word it differently, but headgirl is better IMHO.

Graphically, I do not how much of a bitch it would be, but can some eye color be added?

More content than I was expecting, nice job.

Reactions: Krull
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes