StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That's the next patch. The one I released yesterday is:

New Screen: Rules Assistant
Accessible from the station management screen
Set up as many rules as you want, with a variety of preconditions and actions.
Sample rules:
Assign all exos to be suite pets
Sell slaves as soon as they've peaked in value from training
Give all new slaves fertility implants
Graphical Updates:
I overhauled the graphics for most of the station (with the exception of the apartments, dairy, pod hotel, and suite, which I hope to get to next week). Note that this changed the dimensions of some of the ships and shopping district furniture, and they might overlap in your saves. If that happens, just bulldoze the offending items and rebuild them.
Thanks to Md.Ford, nipples and vaginas are now fully modeled instead of just textured onto the skin. There are also now five variants of each, which will be randomly assigned to slaves.
New Window: Help
This should help to make the game a little less daunting. The encyclopedia contains a ton of gameplay and lore information, including answers to the most common questions I've heard, more information about the factions, and a couple hints about future development and story progression. You can access it from the pause menu.
Other Improvements:
Children of exos now inherit the race from their mothers.
More memory improvements (the most significant yet).
At least a dozen fixes for bugs reported here, on the forums, and on Discord
Made loading and dialog engines more resilient, and they should do a better job of surviving minor errors (hopefully reducing the frequency of infinite load and dead end crashes).

Reactions: Krull and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's the next patch. The one I released yesterday is:

New Screen: Rules Assistant
Accessible from the station management screen
Set up as many rules as you want, with a variety of preconditions and actions.
Sample rules:
Assign all exos to be suite pets
Sell slaves as soon as they've peaked in value from training
Give all new slaves fertility implants
Graphical Updates:
I overhauled the graphics for most of the station (with the exception of the apartments, dairy, pod hotel, and suite, which I hope to get to next week). Note that this changed the dimensions of some of the ships and shopping district furniture, and they might overlap in your saves. If that happens, just bulldoze the offending items and rebuild them.
Thanks to Md.Ford, nipples and vaginas are now fully modeled instead of just textured onto the skin. There are also now five variants of each, which will be randomly assigned to slaves.
New Window: Help
This should help to make the game a little less daunting. The encyclopedia contains a ton of gameplay and lore information, including answers to the most common questions I've heard, more information about the factions, and a couple hints about future development and story progression. You can access it from the pause menu.
Other Improvements:
Children of exos now inherit the race from their mothers.
More memory improvements (the most significant yet).
At least a dozen fixes for bugs reported here, on the forums, and on Discord
Made loading and dialog engines more resilient, and they should do a better job of surviving minor errors (hopefully reducing the frequency of infinite load and dead end crashes).
I have not seen it yet but , yes thanks Md.Ford lol , obviously someone with a common interest. I just posted the email because the thread has been a little quiet. After I read it, I thought there was lots to talk about.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I missed the comments at the end, thought you had just put in the changelog. Thanks for the ideas!

Eye color is already in, but it's pretty subtle.

A pet orgy bed might be confusing because it's too much like the regular orgy bed, but I like the concept. I've added an orgy tree for suite pets to the graphics overhaul list.

I was thinking First Mate because of the normal translation of naval stuff to space. Might rethink it though.

Reactions: Q Who

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
A pet orgy bed might be confusing because it's too much like the regular orgy bed, but I like the concept. I've added an orgy tree for suite pets to the graphics overhaul list.
How about "Pillow nest."

I was thinking First Mate because of the normal translation of naval stuff to space. Might rethink it though.
Head Girl?

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
I like the pillow fort idea. Will play with that.
An amazing, in my humble opinion, idea would be a dungeon keeper-esque side to this game. such as defending your station or attacking other stations with infantry units. could have robots, slave soldiers or even a room with slaves for breeding attack-alien monsters or something. I understand that this would take a crapload of work though...

Reactions: StationmasterDev

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
"Incoming raids" is actually one of the stretch goals being voted on at the moment, and that was kind of the vision I had for it. It looks like it's currently being beaten pretty soundly by the gender overhaul and fighting pit, but it's likely that it will make it in someday.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"Incoming raids" is actually one of the stretch goals being voted on at the moment, and that was kind of the vision I had for it. It looks like it's currently being beaten pretty soundly by the gender overhaul and fighting pit, but it's likely that it will make it in someday.
Gender overhaul?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You can always sell all of your acquired slaves before inspection.

Gender overhaul will basically open up the PC and slaves to be any gender (male, female, or in between). It will give separate variables for penis/vagina/scrotum/ovaries etc, add menu options for male/female/futa/trans/etc slaves, and let you give hormones and sex change surgery through the surgery center.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
This game is just for windows x64 version,almost everyone have windows x32,you lose a lot of people who want to play,but is not working in win x32,so for me this game and all games make in win64 is a failer game

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
32 bit version is unfortunately not possible at the moment. The memory requirements are just too high, and optimizing them would take a long ass time (at a guess, about as long as the average stretch goal).

As for the next version, I'm surprised it hasn't leaked here yet. I think I might owe someone a beer. A bunch more people are going to get access this weekend though, so it's likely that you won't have too long to wait. Worst case, 0.12 will be available to the public in three weeks.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
... almost everyone have windows x32,you lose a lot of people who want to play ... all games make in win64 is a failer game
Sorry friend but you're objectively wrong. The Steam hardware survey for 2017/18 suggests that 97.5% of the market is using a 64bit OS now... Supporting the 2.5% of players on 32bit systems is an act of developer altruism at this point, not something anyone should expect or demand.

Look, I remember what it's like to always be a generation or two behind and not be able to play a lot of games. It sucks... But eventually you have to accept that the tech moves on, whether we like it or not, otherwise we'd have people here demanding Amiga versions of games.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry friend but you're objectively wrong. The Steam hardware survey for 2017/18 suggests that 97.5% of the market is using a 64bit OS now... Supporting the 2.5% of players on 32bit systems is an act of developer altruism at this point, not something anyone should expect or demand.

Look, I remember what it's like to always be a generation or two behind and not be able to play a lot of games. It sucks... But eventually you have to accept that the tech moves on, whether we like it or not, otherwise we'd have people here demanding Amiga versions of games.
While I can appreciate this conversation, it's really drifted off topic (the game in the OP). If you want to continue this conversation, would appreciate if you'd move it to PM or we can make another thread in the General Discussion/Off-topic section? Thanks :)

Reactions: Krull

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
As for the next version, I'm surprised it hasn't leaked here yet. I think I might owe someone a beer. A bunch more people are going to get access this weekend though, so it's likely that you won't have too long to wait. Worst case, 0.12 will be available to the public in three weeks.
You have the base for a great game here, and while I'm not one of your patrons (yet) I'm OK with waiting until you officially release older versions without asking around for it before you do. You are one of the few devs I've seen working diligently and talking to everyone (patrons and not) with respect, so props to you.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Gender rework..... damn i really hoped higher patrons would vote for something else.

I secretly hope that graphics and models overhaum will come rather soonish. I m convinced that the quality of graphics and animations for a lewd game is what makes the difference between a 1k patreon and a 10k one.

Though i guess male slaves, whom i m not interested in at all sexually, might prove a nice addition to revamp battles, security, etc etc.

I m sad really as i think i used to be able to vote for those before with my 5$ patron. Might be wrong though

Anyway, nothing there changes my mind about thinking that this is probably the best lewd game that will ever have existed once it gets another 6 month of development. Especially with how fast you work. On which i would even say, please dont burn yourself, we need this to live on and be a lighthouse in the lewd gaming world.

Reactions: jaevulen

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
Fuck!! Can somebody please god damn HELP me about this game
How the fucking hell to control or move!?!! :mad: :mad:

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes