Mod Unity Stationmaster Mod Collection

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know, I get a weird problem where when I try activating anything, I can't click any button and have to alt+f4 out of the game.
Oh I do get this too, didn't think it was to do with the mod just thought it was one of the bugs in the game.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Oh I do get this too, didn't think it was to do with the mod just thought it was one of the bugs in the game.
I thought the same at first, but restoring the original file fixed it for me. Obviously mod didn't work anymore since it was uninstalled, but the menu button glitch doesn't occur.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I thought the same at first, but restoring the original file fixed it for me. Obviously mod didn't work anymore since it was uninstalled, but the menu button glitch doesn't occur.
Okay I was probably wrong then. But you can apply the mod, cheat a lot, and then revert it. The menu bug only happens maybe 1/4 of the time for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Um...i prefer a modupdate instead of cheat to crash, restore and play until i need to cheat again...

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Um...i prefer a modupdate instead of cheat to crash, restore and play until i need to cheat again...
Done a little work-around to not cause problems due to slave-interaction with the list (You might still get stuck should you choose to click on "Remove Slave" followed by "Nevermind", in which case please click once on next slave at the top right to be able to use the options again)

This one works a little different, You open the Cheat-Menu with the ` key, it'll add an event to the list on the left.
There you toggle on the cheat mod, then you can interact with a slave and choose "Select for cheat-mod", then press the ` button again and choose to modify your slave in the cheat-menu.

There's still one problem with this one, due to the automatically added "close" button on restart events, but should a problem occur, simply follow the information in the "Help" button within the cheat menu.

Additionally, should you not use the english keyboard layout, then I'm not sure if the button'll work, worst case press the [Alt] key with the [Shift] key to switch on windows. (For me, usually, the english one's installed as well) and press the key above the tab key.

I didn't test everything i added yet, so should other problems occur or something not work right, please let me know, but I hope it solves most problems.

The files also just need to be extracted directly into Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text but please make a backup of the original SlaveInspection.txt and if you so wish, the DebugEvent.txt

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its ^ on german layout.
Thx, i'll try it after work (dont have the game on my external hdd)

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Its ^ on german layout.
Thx, i'll try it after work (dont have the game on my external hdd)
Yes, but it doesn't accept that, nor does it accept the actual key on the german layout with the usage of the shift key (maybe because it's combined key? idk) but anyway, english keyboard layout should work fine without a problem.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't know, I get a weird problem where when I try activating anything, I can't click any button and have to alt+f4 out of the game.
Click the top right 'Next'-button twice, then go back to your original slave.

I thought the same at first, but restoring the original file fixed it for me.
The bug is in the main game as well, but somewhat rare compared to these custom menus.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
does it works with the v1.0 ver

Seems not Working for me atleast. I Also cant Activate it with the Tilde key. The old Version seems to Work.

Shurutsue

Looks awesome thanks for that but it seems to not work. Can you maybe Update it for the 1.1 Release i just Posted. And can you maybe Change the Activate key so it will work?Thanks in Advance

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Facerolled a bit in V1.1 and found the key assigned to the cheat event handler: is not ^ but
' on US keyb layout
ö on German keyb layout

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knows how to edit text size. Some screens that should have scroll bars don't and i cant see all the information on some of them. For example, the economic report screen.

Jul 15, 2018
how do I install this?
every time I click on the attachment it open a new window and shows the contents of the txt file instead of downloading it

davmar0119

Feb 27, 2022

Overview:
A collection of QOL mods I and hopefully others share​

Updated: 05/02/2020
Game/Creator: StationmasterDev
Modder: grev, Shurutsue
Mod Version: 1.03
Game Version: 0.28
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
can you update it to the current version

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
should still work with current version and seeing as he is making the game all over again but version 2 i don't really have time to spare on this on top of other projects i am working on. once SM2 is a little bit fleshed out i will probably work on adapting this mod for that game ( assuming he plans on updating the graphics and eliminating all the animation bugs present in this game)

Reactions: Nova_1200

davmar0119

Feb 27, 2022
should still work with current version and seeing as he is making the game all over again but version 2 i don't really have time to spare on this on top of other projects i am working on. once SM2 is a little bit fleshed out i will probably work on adapting this mod for that game ( assuming he plans on updating the graphics and eliminating all the animation bugs present in this game)
when i use it with the current version everything freezes