Mod Unity Stationmaster Mod Collection

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The extreme thing is an oversight (they should all have the suffix for the type). I've got the line numbers in the Discord, and will hopefully be fixing those up in the next release.

Edit: Also, you could try using [globalobedience|100] and [globalfear|-100] for an extra dose of cheat if you're not already. Those add the parameter to the obedience/fear of all of your slaves (it's currently used in small doses for particularly brutal public punishments). I also bound ` to run the debug event, which would be a pretty good cheat console if you want to go that route.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does this need to be altered for each game version? I've not played this for ages and have just tried v29a but can't seem to trigger this mod.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Davox
Theoretically it has to be changed for every new Version. Technically you can copy and paste the 0.28 file. This solution only works if nothing had changed in the SlaveInspection.txt. Sadly in the 0.29a Update there are a lot of changes to this file.

But ive tried it. Start a new game buy a few slaves then copy the 0.28 file over and change your slaves. Then copy back the 0.29a file. Or you can just copy the mod part from 0.28 txt to the 0.29 txt. both ways work ^^

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
-Line 26
[his] -> [him]
#139 [him] -> [his]
-Line 27
[his] -> [him]
-Line 59
[his] -> [him]
#112 a -> as
#202 Her -> [His]

Count is from 0.29a original file, but merging shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Obsidian01

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Davox
Theoretically it has to be changed for every new Version. Technically you can copy and paste the 0.28 file. This solution only works if nothing had changed in the SlaveInspection.txt. Sadly in the 0.29a Update there are a lot of changes to this file.

But ive tried it. Start a new game buy a few slaves then copy the 0.28 file over and change your slaves. Then copy back the 0.29a file. Or you can just copy the mod part from 0.28 txt to the 0.29 txt. both ways work ^^
How do I copy the mod part from 0.28 txt to the 0.29 txt?

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Amazing_Deku

Meh, Sorry im too dumb for that. in the last versions this was way easier. My combine plugin breaks the mod in some way.

Maybe someone does us a favor and can combine them for us?

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
grev Cmann Shurutsue

Thanks again. Ive Uploaded 0.29. I dont think i can use the old 0.29a merged Mod from you. There are changes in the Inspection Screen. did anything else changed?

Can some one from you Please Merge the mod for 0.29? Im too dumb for that or else my Notepad++ doesnt want to merge it. Thanks in Advance ^^

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Can some one from you Please Merge the mod for 0.29? Im too dumb for that or else my Notepad++ doesnt want to merge it. Thanks in Advance ^^
In Notepad++ go to Plugins->Plugins Admin...->Search for and install 'Compare'.
After install open for instance the 0.29a SlaveInspection.txt and navigate to Plugins->Compare, click 'Set as first to compare', then find the 0.29 SlaveInspection.txt and select 'Compare'. Should now open each file in split window with a NavBar showing differences, you can use ALT+Page Up/Down to navigate.

Personally I prefer for jobs like this(easier navigation, custom highlights, ability to create patches, etc), however I use Notepad++ for certain files that WinMerge struggle with if they are too large and/or a lot of repeating structures.

With that said the previous file should be compatible as only change is Dev adding the missing content tags. Currently untested, recommend not using on a mature save just yet:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Cmann

Awesome Thanks a lot for the explaining. Sadly i have to say more or less i did what you explained. But i cant get to the point to merge the files corectly. So i thank you for your Work ^^ Is this file the new 0.29 with tags merged with the mod? Thank you in advance.

And i will try winmerge. Thanks for that hint. ^^

Reactions: Cmann

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Cmann

Awesome Thanks a lot for the explaining. Sadly i have to say more or less i did what you explained. But i cant get to the point to merge the files corectly. So i thank you for your Work ^^ Is this file the new 0.29 with tags merged with the mod? Thank you in advance.

And i will try winmerge. Thanks for that hint. ^^
From what I remember the plugin lacks proper documentation and some life saving features, however it has helped quite a bit for easier merging of larger files if Winmerge dislikes them.

You won't regret it if you take the time to learn the keyboard shortcuts and the various filters Winmerge offers, it'll probably save you a lot of work later down the line (y)

Reactions: Obsidian01

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not having any trouble with the game, at least, but I can't access any features of the modded file.