• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Stationmaster Mod Collection

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
First pass done so far so good. please post feed back about any bugs that are a result of this modification.

Reactions: Shurutsue

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
how do you even download it as all clicking on it does is open it on the internet page?
You could right-click on the page and then "Save Page as...", might be depending on browser aswell, usually you can also press "File" on the top left and also click on "Save page as..." afterwards.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
First pass done so far so good. please post feed back about any bugs that are a result of this modification.
Line 31 “corrupted,†-> “corrupted,”
Line 872+938+953 {extreme} -> {extreme violence}

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Hi grev So far so good as always. Some bugs and wishes. The Cheat menu for the Station master is very good but i think 1 function is missing. Some MAX out all stats for all slaves button like in the inspection screen. Then this mod would be OP. Is that possible?

Is it possible to add more Fetishes or to add other attributes with the mod in the future? Like add a button Insomnia and Anorexic like the Fetishes?

And i dont know if its 0.28 or your mod but after i use modify slave the UI freezes and i have to click in the upper right corner. And Congratz for the Add all Research function ! VERY NICE ^^

Thanks in advance and nice work !

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for the catch. will update soon (finally got to break quarantine)
Hi grev So far so good as always. Some bugs and wishes. The Cheat menu for the Station master is very good but i think 1 function is missing. Some MAX out all stats for all slaves button like in the inspection screen. Then this mod would be OP. Is that possible?

Is it possible to add more Fetishes or to add other attributes with the mod in the future? Like add a button Insomnia and Anorexic like the Fetishes?

And i dont know if its 0.28 or your mod but after i use modify slave the UI freezes and i have to click in the upper right corner. And Congratz for the Add all Research function ! VERY NICE ^^

Thanks in advance and nice work !
the only global stats are obed and happiness. which are already in there. there is no tag to max the others so it must be one by one. as for adding the fetishes. while you can technically add them via the flavour text these fetishes wouldn't really have any in game inpact without modding most of the game which was never my intention. i preffer to experience intended content and have created the mod to allow me to do so on my terms at my pace.

Reactions: Obsidian01

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
just took a quick look your lines don't match up at all the {extreme} tags are from the dev's original code and function properly. also by the looks of things “corrupted,†appears nowhere in my file so i would assume your download was.. uh welll... corrupted. try redownloading

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
grev Perfectly fine, thanks. i just wanted to ask you ^^ Mhhn then i think the mod is nearly finished? And then i also think the mod is nearly bug free? But one last question, did you use always the newest Slave Inspection .txt for your Modded Part? Because sometimes DEV Changes something in it. Very rare but sometimes.

Thanks in advance.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
And i dont know if its 0.28 or your mod but after i use modify slave the UI freezes and i have to click in the upper right corner.
Unless it's a new bug, it's probably the case you've used the slave list to start the interaction with a slave.
As the mod utilizes alot of "restarts" (to get back to the beginning of the interaction), it gets stuck in this case and you seem to have to "close" the currently invisible slave list to continue the interaction.
Non-Modded would have the same issue for example when choosing to "remove" a slave and then choosing "nevermind".
Edit: Atleast that's what i noticed in previous version, haven't tested it in the current game version.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
grev Perfectly fine, thanks. i just wanted to ask you ^^ Mhhn then i think the mod is nearly finished? And then i also think the mod is nearly bug free? But one last question, did you use always the newest Slave Inspection .txt for your Modded Part? Because sometimes DEV Changes something in it. Very rare but sometimes.

Thanks in advance.
to be perfectly honest i just moved the lines from the old mod and pasted them into the new inspection. though i don't think anything was changed

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Shurutsue
yep, Exactly that is what i did. Mhn so theoretically this is a bug from the mod. Mhn very anoying. We can use the mod but in mass use this is not good for the gameflow. Thanks for your answer.

grev
So technically you are using the newest inspection.txt for every update ^^ Do you think there is any Solution for the freezing bug Shurutsue and i mentioned? Thanks in advance

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Mhn so theoretically this is a bug from the mod
If it is what i believe, i'd rather say it's a bug from the game itself, the normal game however doesn't utilize that many "restart" events as this mod, but still does in a few cases. (would be tedious to set obedience, then start interaction with a slave again just to set fear and then start interaction again... and so on)

Do you think there is any Solution for the freezing bug Shurutsue and i mentioned? Thanks in advance
a possible workaround would be to "finish" the interaction after one setting, however, it could get quite tedious to start the interaction over and over again just to set every single stat.
Another possible way could possibly be to have a few custom preset slots, where one could set what stats the slave should have upon using it on a slave and have these slots changeable through the playercharacter-interaction, but i don't know if anyone'd prefer this over clicking on the top right once after each setting until it possibly gets fixed by the dev. (as not everyone'd want every slave to be the same, i would guess)

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
im not sure how to activate it, im pretty sure i installed it right but its not showing up.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
im not sure how to activate it, im pretty sure i installed it right but its not showing up.
if you have put it in the correct spot there is no activating it you will see the cheat options when inspecting a slave or the MC
If it is what i believe, i'd rather say it's a bug from the game itself, the normal game however doesn't utilize that many "restart" events as this mod, but still does in a few cases. (would be tedious to set obedience, then start interaction with a slave again just to set fear and then start interaction again... and so on)

a possible workaround would be to "finish" the interaction after one setting, however, it could get quite tedious to start the interaction over and over again just to set every single stat.
Another possible way could possibly be to have a few custom preset slots, where one could set what stats the slave should have upon using it on a slave and have these slots changeable through the playercharacter-interaction, but i don't know if anyone'd prefer this over clicking on the top right once after each setting until it possibly gets fixed by the dev. (as not everyone'd want every slave to be the same, i would guess)
i am planning to do something like this. its un necessar to have individual set points for all the stats. so i am thinking of just having a plus or minus ten to each stat to limit the number of restarts and entries.. this will make transposing easier with each update as well

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
if you have put it in the correct spot there is no activating it you will see the cheat options when inspecting a slave or the MC

i am planning to do something like this. its un necessar to have individual set points for all the stats. so i am thinking of just having a plus or minus ten to each stat to limit the number of restarts and entries.. this will make transposing easier with each update as well
i have done something wrong but im not sure what, i put the txt in the folder specified in the install tab on page 1. i dont get any options to change the obedience or anything of the slaves when inspecting them and i dont know how to look at my character.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
i have done something wrong but im not sure what, i put the txt in the folder specified in the install tab on page 1. i dont get any options to change the obedience or anything of the slaves when inspecting them and i dont know how to look at my character.
A possible problem to that could be that you downloaded it as something like xxxxxxx_SlaveInspection.txt (the 'x's would be some numbers i believe)
in which case, first of all, please make a backup of the SlaveInspection.txt (not the xxxxxx_SlaveInspection.txt)
and rename the downloaded file to exactly SlaveInspection.txt

Note: If you do not see the .txt part on any of these files, just leave it out as well when renaming, otherwise it probably won't work either. (as, in this case, the file endings are simply hidden)

So keep in mind, this mod is a modification to something already existing and doesn't just add new files, so overwriting the original file is necessary. (That's also why you should save a copy of the original file somewhere you can: 1-find it easily, 2-get it in case a mod should, for whatever reason, be bugged or non-functional or even if you simply want to revert to the original one without fear of anything having changed)

Regarding the Player-Character: In order to look at your own character in the game, i believe you'll have to find him walking around. Easiest is to zoom out until you see a yellow icon moving around, or in an office you've built. Afterwards, simply click on that icon, or zoom in and click on the character.

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
just took a quick look your lines don't match up at all the {extreme} tags are from the dev's original code and function properly. also by the looks of things “corrupted,†appears nowhere in my file so i would assume your download was.. uh welll... corrupted. try redownloading
{extreme} was updated in latest release to specify 'violence', 'gore' and 'incest'(For the intro selection).

Windows 1252 “corrupted,â€Â
UTF 8 “corrupted,â€
Line 31, 340 to 356
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
A possible problem to that could be that you downloaded it as something like xxxxxxx_SlaveInspection.txt (the 'x's would be some numbers i believe)
in which case, first of all, please make a backup of the SlaveInspection.txt (not the xxxxxx_SlaveInspection.txt)
and rename the downloaded file to exactly SlaveInspection.txt

Note: If you do not see the .txt part on any of these files, just leave it out as well when renaming, otherwise it probably won't work either. (as, in this case, the file endings are simply hidden)

So keep in mind, this mod is a modification to something already existing and doesn't just add new files, so overwriting the original file is necessary. (That's also why you should save a copy of the original file somewhere you can: 1-find it easily, 2-get it in case a mod should, for whatever reason, be bugged or non-functional or even if you simply want to revert to the original one without fear of anything having changed)

Regarding the Player-Character: In order to look at your own character in the game, i believe you'll have to find him walking around. Easiest is to zoom out until you see a yellow icon moving around, or in an office you've built. Afterwards, simply click on that icon, or zoom in and click on the character.
Thats was it thank you.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
{extreme} was updated in latest release to specify 'violence', 'gore' and 'incest'(For the intro selection).
While there has been an update to it, the original slave inspection file currently does not seem to have any changes to the {extreme} part, might've been overlooked, might be intentional, i personally don't know that.

Windows 1252 “corrupted,â€Â
UTF 8 “corrupted,â€
Line 31, 340 to 356
This however is true for the downloaded file for me too! Unsure how it happened, but nevertheless is the case, good catch!

Thats was it thank you.
Glad it was helpful :)