lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Can the main character please get haircuts other than the exact same side shave that every other zoomer MC and edgy futa woman has these days?

Reactions: Ghoulbarn

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
How do you meet the cyborg in the Infirmary on the 1st Day? I see the pic punr_mcwalking3 in the folder but, I just can't find a way to get the scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can the main character please get haircuts other than the exact same side shave that every other zoomer MC and edgy futa woman has these days?
That would mean making multiple alternative renders for the same scenes. I don't think this is a viable thing to expect right now.
How do you meet the cyborg in the Infirmary on the 1st Day? I see the pic punr_mcwalking3 in the folder but, I just can't find a way to get the scene?
There is a cyborg scene? Color me surprised and interested. :unsure: :oops:

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
Love what I'm seeing so far, but I'll probably wait for a little more content before jumping in (despite there being quite a bit already!). Do you have any schedule/estimate of long the space between updates will be? I, of course, also understand that there can be real life things, unexpected complexity down the line, etc. just curious how long I might be waiting before I decide to start.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Dec 3, 2020
This is honestly so good so far that I want to put it down and come back a year later, since I know I'll have one hell of a good time. Very impressive debut Void! I absolutely love the atmosphere!

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There is a cyborg scene? Color me surprised and interested. :unsure: :oops:
Damn, you guys dig through everything! You have to be late for Iris' checkup to meet her. It is currently impossible since there are no other activities for Day 2, but it will be possible with the next Release. I originally planned on more locations making it into Release 1 but found out I needed more time to implement it.
There is more stuff like that in the game files, some a little spoiler-y, so be careful!

Is there gonna be more alien girls/futa later on?
Yes! Release 2 will contain the first scenes. Some aliens, I have shown in the Devlog, and others will be entirely new.

Do you have any schedule/estimate of long the space between updates will be?
No idea yet, to be perfectly honest. Release 2 should be out fairly soon since I already have a lot done. I will be able to give realistic estimates then. Something is releasing, and something else is updating (I still have to work out save compatibility, for example).
With that being said, I dislike small, ten minutes updates, so I would like to do 1-3 months release cycles. Again, depends on how quickly I can iron everything out.

Whats the lore with the Theocracy? That poster on the wall was interesting!
If you are interested in Theocracy, Check out the TV in the bar on Day 2! (Yes, the content changes; many people seem to miss out on that one!) And you can also talk with Ginny afterward and ask her about the news!

LewdAnime6969

Jul 4, 2019
Good game so far, the renders are of top quality and the characters likeable !
There's only a few things I found that could be improved (when I searched for it) :
- during the scenes the face expressions of the MC could use some more work, as it sometimes feels like he's just staring at something like a dummy
- this one thing in the bar with the text box showing in "exploration mode" (I know it is mentionned further up but I'm saying it again)
- and I beg you, please change the menu selection sound effect, it is so high pitched it feels like my ears are pierced by a nail every time

Then again I could ignore all of this, as the rest of the game is enjoyable.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Good game so far, the renders are of top quality and the characters likeable !
There's only a few things I found that could be improved (when I searched for it) :
- during the scenes the face expressions of the MC could use some more work, as it sometimes feels like he's just staring at something like a dummy
Yeah, this is an issue I've found about pretty late. In a few scenes, some characters got their eye position set up incorrectly. I have fixed it since then, but the older renders regrettably still suffer from it.
- and I beg you, please change the menu selection sound effect, it is so high pitched it feels like my ears are pierced by a nail every time
Huh, that is the first time hearing about this. I'll check it out on more devices.

What if I like feminization, but "harsher" — not so much? :p
Sorry! Don't mind me! Keep up making this great game! ;)
Remember the alien lady from the intro scene? She might be your girl later down the line!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

LewdAnime6969

Jul 4, 2019
Huh, that is the first time hearing about this. I'll check it out on more devices.
Well, perhaps that's just me who is too sensitive but I did lower the sound effect volume because of that. (I'm on windows btw so I don't think it's an issue of portability)

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
No idea yet, to be perfectly honest. Release 2 should be out fairly soon since I already have a lot done. I will be able to give realistic estimates then. Something is releasing, and something else is updating (I still have to work out save compatibility, for example).
With that being said, I dislike small, ten minutes updates, so I would like to do 1-3 months release cycles. Again, depends on how quickly I can iron everything out.
That sounds pretty fast compared to other games, hope you don't burn out! Also, I see you mentioned "part 1", which I assume is different from release 1? Is each part going to be a separate game or just a division of major content?

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
That sounds pretty fast compared to other games, hope you don't burn out! Also, I see you mentioned "part 1", which I assume is different from release 1? Is each part going to be a separate game or just a division of major content?
You are correct. Releases are pretty much updates, while Parts (there will be only 3) are milestones between significant story moments. Acts, if you wish.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know that you have just started, but is there multiple endings planned?

Choosing my perfect mistress from all the options whether they are futa or female, the thought of that makes me DROOL!!!
Or making the right choices to build a harem of dominant futa's and women is just as good.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
The game is awesome. I love the characters so far and the setting is perfect. So much room for growth here in a nonlinear fashion. I especially cannot wait to meet the evil pirate queen Eleanor! When will her story begin?? Nice job! (y)

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes