• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 2276053

Overview:
A futadom/femdom retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2276052 View attachment 2276054 View attachment 2276055 View attachment 2276056 View attachment 2276059 View attachment 2276060 View attachment 2276061 View attachment 2276062 View attachment 2276063 View attachment 2276064 View attachment 2276065 View attachment 2276066 View attachment 2276067 View attachment 2276068 View attachment 2276069
Yes!
Already in forum's Top 10!

KH-4.gif luna_a_2.gif MA_Signature.gif adara.gif

Dec 24, 2020
This is a triumph. It's ticks all the boxes you'd want and the renders are all pretty hot. The thing tat really tips the scales is that the characters (as early as the game is) all feel different, distinct, and it feels like you have some choice in who to pursue/pursue you. Big props with the MC design as well, as I absolutely believe he would be someone that would be an object of desire in the future. I look foreward to seeing how things develop further.

Azagorod

Mar 31, 2018
Anybody else not able to progress beyond the bar? When I try to leave it just keeps giving me the textbox where it says what I can do in the Rocklovin' Bar. I have already tried reloading the save and doing a new save with a newly downloaded version.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anybody else not able to progress beyond the bar? When I try to leave it just keeps giving me the textbox where it says what I can do in the Rocklovin' Bar. I have already tried reloading the save and doing a new save with a newly downloaded version.
If you have not found it - lower left hand corner is an 'EXIT' square. Took me a couple to find it also! Hope that helps! :>)

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Bottom left corner there is an "EXIT" sign you can click on, its a bit hard to see, bottom right corner you have the bathroom also.

Reactions: unknown552

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a triumph. It's ticks all the boxes you'd want and the renders are all pretty hot. The thing tat really tips the scales is that the characters (as early as the game is) all feel different, distinct, and it feels like you have some choice in who to pursue/pursue you. Big props with the MC design as well, as I absolutely believe he would be someone that would be an object of desire in the future. I look foreward to seeing how things develop further.
Femboy protagonists are pretty much a unicorn on this forum.(y):)

Agree about how each character feels distinc. Lise is easygoing and enjoy banter with the protagonist, Tessa seems to like some mommy play and Iris (the doctor?) is a bitch. :p

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
The amount of content in first release tramples on some games in same "tag field" that are in development for more then a year, can you really ask for more?
You are able to choose rather you interested in girl or not. renders are good and have right pattern - just a couple of poses when it's a dialog and then much more of them in actual scenes.
Girls looks and feels nice + there is still many space if Dev wants to add girls with more kinks like even bigger\smaller size, or very friendly and quirky one, ore one who's into foot stuff, etc.
AND! This game is the opposite of blueballs simulator - almost everything you see you can get, that's like...never happen this early in 99% of games?! Is it even legal to Dev actually understand that he has only one chance to get a good first impression so he put work into leaving players happy? I given credit to VoidPilgrim for actually doing it.

Navigation in first 15 seconds in the bar was frustrating but you adjust fast.
Femboy mc was the only thing i'm not a fan of, the render just in entering to the bar i thought it was just some girls standing there, but it was actually mc. But quantity and quality of stuff in game made me to go with it just fine.
Totally worth playing if you are able to read the tags + dev's notes and decide that you like what you see.

Now i'm going to copy this post as my very first review cause i wish this game to have more views, good rating and to Dev to be successful. If you liked the game and have a couple of minutes to spare maybe consider to do the same.

nolan1654

Mar 22, 2020
I will add the changelog, yes!
And yes, Iris will be providing most of your feminization/sissification service. Along with an unnamed alien lady you could already see in-game.

Thank you! And it didn't take some tremendous amounts of time, actually. Most of it was spent learning 3D-related stuff and creating the game's main structure. Which is now more or less finished, and I can focus directly on making content.

Currently, the game consists of the following:
  • Intro
  • Spaceport - Introduction/Day 1
  • Despina - Introduction of the ship
  • Bar - Full Day 1 and Day 2 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations, few character introductions, some lore, etc.)
  • Lise - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 1 extra scene)
  • Tessa - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations)
  • Iris - Introduction (1 lewd scene, 3 variations)
  • Amira - Introduction (1 short lewd scene)

If you need help writing some scenes, or storyline let me know. I'm pretty solid at raunchy writing and story telling /lore.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
you can just play the damn game and find out.

ffs...
Home wifi is under repair,so I am currently on mobile data...and is it really that hard to answer a simple query? Not like its been asked/answered by anyone till now.Even the dev who has been liberally replying to questions and taking feedback,somehow managed to skip this question.
Once someone provides a definite answer it will be easier for everyone else to look it up in the searchbar preventing others from cluttering the thread with same questions.

"ffs..":geek:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone provide an answer to this...thanks.
So far nothing has been said in game about any character having both genitals. Though it's implied the women are all naturally born that way, so they aren't trans either.

Reactions: RayBar

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
In my case I can't do a thing, they say I have to go to booth 3 but when I click on it, nothing happens.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes