HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Could certainly use a proofreader and maybe more opportunities to see our own character outside of full scenes. But otherwise, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to more.

Reactions: Axel34

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Ok so I've read the previous posts there is Futa on Male, so the question for the Fem/Sissy content is its the mc turning another male or its the NPC that is turning MC into Fem/Sissy or there is both?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok so I've read the previous posts there is Futa on Male, so the question for the Fem/Sissy content is its the mc turning another male or its the NPC that is turning MC into Fem/Sissy or there is both?
Protagonist is already a femboy who will take all kinds of dicks from human and alien females across the station.
But if i were to guess sissification content will happen with the crazy doctor.

VoidPilgrim it may be useful to add a changelog for the OP. ;)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Protagonist is already a femboy who will take all kinds of dicks from human and alien females across the station.
But if i were to guess sissification content will happen with the crazy doctor.

VoidPilgrim it may be useful to add a changelog for the OP. ;)
I will add the changelog, yes!
And yes, Iris will be providing most of your feminization/sissification service. Along with an unnamed alien lady you could already see in-game.

dang good game, how long did it take you to complete what you currently have? here is hoping you get a bunch of subscribers
Thank you! And it didn't take some tremendous amounts of time, actually. Most of it was spent learning 3D-related stuff and creating the game's main structure. Which is now more or less finished, and I can focus directly on making content.

Can we have list for scenes?
Currently, the game consists of the following:
  • Intro
  • Spaceport - Introduction/Day 1
  • Despina - Introduction of the ship
  • Bar - Full Day 1 and Day 2 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations, few character introductions, some lore, etc.)
  • Lise - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 1 extra scene)
  • Tessa - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations)
  • Iris - Introduction (1 lewd scene, 3 variations)
  • Amira - Introduction (1 short lewd scene)

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Congrats on the 0.1 release, I'm not the biggest futa fan but this looks amazing and so high quality. I'll miss the updates on the development thread, but I'll keep an eye here. Good luck!

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
With a futa/femdom theme, it's pretty obviously going to be MC getting sissified, keeping with the theme. Futa/trans on male mc, fem/futadom & sissification of male mc go hand in hand pretty well.

Personally not my thing ofc. If you want want male PC sissifying male NPC, there are almost none from what I've seen so far.
Male on futa is more available, almost more than futa on male, thanks to many vanilla harem games sole trans characters. Yet to see a Trans focused game, with multiple trans characters, going the male on trans route tho. Most go futa on male like this one.

VoidPilgrim (dev):
Advise I give to every dev of games having futa/trans content is to specify futa/tran on male mc or male mc on futa/trans since most people have different preferences in this matter. This particular game's OP was very nice tho, managing to convey the game & it's themes pretty well, helping people to find or avoid it just reading it. Good job & Good Luck (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Lovely game! And lots of content for a 0.1.
I prefer more choices and less VN, but its way too early to judge that.
Sissification and/or feminization? Hell yes!

MC is a bit too androgynous for my taste.

Reactions: Al03

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
still so, so excited about this, just haven't had a chance to sit down with it.

not to be a beggar, but any chance of an android port? I got this shiny new tablet and I'm finding I kinda prefer playing on it.
(already tried with joiplay, but I can't seem to make anything work with that.)

Turbonerd

Feb 18, 2018
What a great first release! My sole criticism is that some of your writing would benefit from an editor, but the majority of it was great!

Man walks into den of lions is probably my favorite haremy setting and I the Sci Fi elements are pretty neato as well.

Please for the love of God, just continue to inject Tessa straight into my veins. The world is sorely lacking good moms. I am already experiencing salt over the fact that, due to the amount of great characters you already have, Tessa won't be the main focus of every update.

If your second release keeps up this quality, I will certainly start supporting any monetization you do for this. Good luck, keep doing the lord's work!

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes