RPGM Completed Star Knave [v1.0.3 Public] [Oko]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Very nice - same feeling as Lateshifters with a "slightly" different settings. I'm sold, gonna join the patreon starting next month.
Btw, did anyone find more than 3 scenes (2 lonnie + 1 Svela)?

Fab-sama

Jun 5, 2018
Very nice - same feeling as Lateshifters with a "slightly" different settings. I'm sold, gonna join the patreon starting next month.
Btw, did anyone find more than 3 scenes (2 lonnie + 1 Svela)?
I've gone through twice trying to find another scene, but I'm pretty sure that's all for now. It was meant to be a short demo anyways, so I doubt that there are any secret scenes.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Holy Sh*t, I really hope this dev keeps up the good work everything in this was in my oppinion perfect.

Combat was fun, not to difficult yet easily left a lot of room to set up some very difficult battles that would require strategic gameplay. Sex scenes while they dont offer you a lot in the way of choice they offer loads when it comes detail. Sex was animated with sound and moaning that was on point. The story wasn't expecially indepth but then its an early version.

Hell even the background music was spot on, very good job indeed.

I look forward to seeing what becomes of this.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Great game! I can tell allot of work went into this. Everything about the game is just perfect, really don't see anything bad except that I want more :p

The artstyle, h-scenes, combat mechanics, and just the overall game is amazing!
Especially like the dialogue before the sex scenes with the moaning.

Looking forward for future updates!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, thanks for trying it out you guys!

It's good to hear feedback on it. Right now for every one of those parts there are two options;
1st option, usually something like 'kiss her' - foreplay dialogue leading up to the scene, might be a bit long.
2nd option, usually something like 'stick it in lmao' - minimal reading, just get straight into the scene.
But I guess maybe it's not obvious, so that's something I ought to clarify, thanks!

I'm looking into this right now on a netbook, and I'm narrowing down the cause.
The escape menu seems to temporarily purge the lag buildup happening on low-end devices, so right now I'm looking into what's causing it and why pausing 'fixes' it.
Thanks for bringing it up, I might not have noticed otherwise.

Thanks to everybody sharing how much they've enjoyed it, it's really nice to be back.
Hey, thanks for trying it out you guys!

It's good to hear feedback on it. Right now for every one of those parts there are two options;
1st option, usually something like 'kiss her' - foreplay dialogue leading up to the scene, might be a bit long.
2nd option, usually something like 'stick it in lmao' - minimal reading, just get straight into the scene.
But I guess maybe it's not obvious, so that's something I ought to clarify, thanks!

I'm looking into this right now on a netbook, and I'm narrowing down the cause.
The escape menu seems to temporarily purge the lag buildup happening on low-end devices, so right now I'm looking into what's causing it and why pausing 'fixes' it.
Thanks for bringing it up, I might not have noticed otherwise.

Thanks to everybody sharing how much they've enjoyed it, it's really nice to be back.

As far as that bug goes there is a notorious memory leak in the rpgm engine that gets worse the longer the game is played for machines that have less than say 4GB's of RAM. Something to do with the activating escape must be purging excess files from memory and speeding the game back up, maybe its performing some pre cleanup operations in anticipation of a shutdown command?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Holy Sh*t, I really hope this dev keeps up the good work everything in this was in my oppinion perfect.

Combat was fun, not to difficult yet easily left a lot of room to set up some very difficult battles that would require strategic gameplay. Sex scenes while they dont offer you a lot in the way of choice they offer loads when it comes detail. Sex was animated with sound and moaning that was on point. The story wasn't expecially indepth but then its an early version.

Hell even the background music was spot on, very good job indeed.

I look forward to seeing what becomes of this.
Nice review. You should definitely copy/paste this post into the thread rating/review (link near top of page).

Reactions: Gabaw

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
That really surprised me! A few people have mentioned that this guy makes good games, what else has he done?
I liked what I see here.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
What's the game like? Can you guys put up some more pictures of it? There's only 3 on the main page

airmaxRD

May 9, 2017
omg oko is the best dev ive seen on the scene, i literally shed tears when i heard he was out, thank the lord he could come back, if i could afford to i would pay the highest tier on his patreon.

unclemarr

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks Oko. Lateshifter was great, I'll check this one out and donate when I get a job next month :angel:

Mar 15, 2018
Such a beautyful game. made my day :)You might assume to make dialogues bit faster, but this is only my opinion,.

Oh I love these pixel grafics and the imaginination around.

Thx from Germany-

hungryfellas

Oct 19, 2018
Great game, keep up good work! However I had some issues where the game froze a few times and in some of them audio kept working. I hope it gets fixed soon.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes