RPGM Completed Star Knave [v1.0.3 Public] [Oko]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
StarKnave_Module0.png
Overview:
As the errant Prince of Thansk, you leave behind the predictable courtly life of your sleepy home planet. Through derelict space stations and dangerous cosmic watering holes, you go in search of adventure and wealth. A story of laser gun battles, exotic alien titties and galactic power ballads.

Updated: 05/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: Oko - |
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: -
- -
Mac: -
- -

ihJv28V.jpg OhVgH0k.jpg QTXaDBD.jpg sVlSOYy.png TdAJwBJ.png W7ajkS8.jpg

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Edit: removed as no longer required.
Probably should have made a PM instead, but was in a hurry.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oko's games are pretty good, let see what we have here.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
some ultra retro style in there....
even the form of an old cathodic tv/pc screen XD

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
I want to see some good ole hot sex, with m/m, m/t, m/f, m/m/m/m bukakke onto the protagonist, and whatever else you have in mind...

Reactions: Fakecrash

muwtant

Aug 17, 2017
I really enjoyed this. I don't really like the amount of text you have on a plain black screen before/during scenes and I would like to have one more 'confirm' button in a conversation before a talk option but beside that this have so much potential!

Art is good, the overall asthetics of the game are amazing, the dialogues and the envirement were satisfying and even the combat was cool.

Reactions: SlowDance

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
mmh gfx like in the good ol days. i love it. but srysly rpgm ?!? the fights are annoying to say the least. cant beat zek and his goons at the 2nd encounter.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
mmh gfx like in the good ol days. i love it. but srysly rpgm ?!? the fights are annoying to say the least. cant beat zek and his goons at the 2nd encounter.
While I am sure there are better tips, I managed to beat the second encounter fairly easily. Just run to the left and take cover just around the corner. This gives cover from zeke's shots, and funnels the goons into one on one encounters.

For the goons just use the quick jab for more shots per turn, and once they are whittled down rush at zeke and keep him on the back foot.

Reactions: Gabaw

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Are there a lot of smexy pics/CGs? The lack of representative examples in the screenshots section concerns me.

Oko

Apr 15, 2017
Hey, thanks for trying it out you guys!
I don't really like the amount of text you have on a plain black screen before/during scenes[...]
It's good to hear feedback on it. Right now for every one of those parts there are two options;
1st option, usually something like 'kiss her' - foreplay dialogue leading up to the scene, might be a bit long.
2nd option, usually something like 'stick it in lmao' - minimal reading, just get straight into the scene.
But I guess maybe it's not obvious, so that's something I ought to clarify, thanks!

I´m interesseted but the games runs really slow..is there a fix for that?
I'm having the same problem and turning the filter off doesn't help either.
I'm looking into this right now on a netbook, and I'm narrowing down the cause.
The escape menu seems to temporarily purge the lag buildup happening on low-end devices, so right now I'm looking into what's causing it and why pausing 'fixes' it.
Thanks for bringing it up, I might not have noticed otherwise.

Thanks to everybody sharing how much they've enjoyed it, it's really nice to be back.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
The cover reminds me of Star Frontiers by TSR (pre WotC buy out).
Vrusk flashbacks... where was I?

Hey, thanks for trying it out you guys!
You're so welcome!
My attempt to be helpful: sometimes when I spam Escape to skip through dialogue it disregards the Escape key and politely waits for me to make a deliberate choice. Other times, however, it presumes the Escape key-press is my admission of choice - which is always the first option by default - and continues as if that was my intended selection. I can't rightly remember which options were 'Escape-vulnerable' and which weren't. But it didn't seem like something you'd rightly design on purpose. But if it was, my sincere apologies.
Thanks again for your hard work on such a intriguing game. Cheers!

Reactions: kkai

Oko

Apr 15, 2017
Ah, thanks for that! Yeah, I think that's technically working as intended as the default is that Escape chooses the top option, and I removed that from some to make sure story-branching choices weren't locked in by mistake, but it's still active on others. I should pick a lane there, added to the list, I'll do a pass to turn Esc-answering off for important story conversations, but leave it on for general NPC stuff, thanks!

Really glad the old-school TSR vibe comes across, that's (in part) what I'm aiming for! :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes