3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I just finished the game up to the last update, and while I liked it, it was a bit too much on the grind :/
Also I wish we would have more action between the girls and the captain and less pointless humiliation (like throwing camel shit at Jasmine, I didn't like that :p ), I also hope we're done with the bestiality because watching Iago fuck Jasmine was pretty disturbing but overall it is a good game, I liked the interactions between the characters and had a few laughs with the jokes ^^
Btw, does anyone knows if we'll have the costumes that the girls are using on the cover page? because that would be awesome =D
PS: Am I the only who noticed that Ashelin is the only one giving less uc when stripping or hosting cam-shows than the others? I don't know if it's on purpose but she gives 10 less uc than Jasmine or Hermione.
Anyway, if you read that, keep up the good work Akabur and I hope we'll see more of this game soon :)

Reactions: darlic

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I know my point of veiw my be bad but i don't like stuck up people who think money is a reseon to be snobby. Those rich sit high up and think the poor are the blue colar workers are nothing that is how jasmine acts on this game that's why she is last on my list of people i like in the game. But that's just a poor persons point of view as well. To me the camil shit was karma.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I know my point of veiw my be bad but i don't like stuck up people who think money is a reseon to be snobby. Those rich sit high up and think the poor are the blue colar workers are nothing that is how jasmine acts on this game that's why she is last on my list of people i like in the game. But that's just a poor persons point of view as well. To me the camil shit was karma.
tha's how she is. its her personality.
but technically, if game goes, we should be able to change her into a cute small pet girl who would like nothing but lick the cum out of genie dick.
( at least, if akabur go to the end of it and didnt "lock" the possibility too much like before, i mean, genie never get lots of luck :/ )

but that the concept of the game. same goes for Ashelin to make her obey genie like she obey for canister.
make hermione a total slut out of her freaking boring school girl attitude.
turn april into a slave who thin about something else than "the best scoop ever in her career"
make lara a pet that she doesnt want anymore to travel and lurk around to find treasure other than genie dick.
etc..etc..

jasmine is also my opinion of the worse char in the game, followed by hermione (wich i dont like) and april (wich give me nightmare ). i would be happy as long i can bang Ashelin XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
keep checking genie and girls often since new events and quests pop up quickly.

Kasseo

May 24, 2018
Is there any action at all in Channel 34? I played the first chapter and all it had was light tease. After playing Princess Trainer & Witch Trainer i expected something less tedious and grindy with 0 payoff tbh.

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
Is there any action at all in Channel 34? I played the first chapter and all it had was light tease. After playing Princess Trainer & Witch Trainer i expected something less tedious and grindy with 0 payoff tbh.
There's a grand total of two CG scenes if that's what you mean.

Also how in the fuck would Witch Trainer make you expect anything NOT tedious and grindy?

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
yeah, the grind is outrageous. just edit your save file and give yourself infinite resources.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I can't rember them all but theres hand job scenes and blow job scenes and i think april gets her tits milked like a cow.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Considering the fact that he has sent some text to Lyk for proofreading, I have a feeling that we will get Ep.05 on 1st of April!
Lets hope!!!

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes