• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Another monday. I seriously hope my prediction from long back actually turns out to be true...

I feel that we will be getting Ep. 5 in the 2nd week of April (Pun not intended)
Lets hope its earlier than that but this wud be the best case scenario considering that he has just finished with the art assets recently.

Now he will work on the writing, then coding and then music.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Why doesn't he just finish this and be done with it ? :confused::confused:
This was a long time ago and only semi-related, but when he first started making SC34 his goal was to make it infinitely expandable. That's why there's so many slots for characters. He wanted to make a game that fans could import their own characters and mods into easily. This was based on his other titles being modded out the ass by fans. He wanted to make it easier for them. It's not meant to ever really be finished. But fans didn't latch on to that concept.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I have supported Akabur in the past and I am all for giving artists time to do their work, but this was disappointing. He should scrap this and start a new game I think. Because this one gets less and less interesting for each update.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Problem with the damn game is you see tits in events and dancing. Yet when it comes to costume he goes out of his way to cover it up or do some other vile shit so you cant see it. This game is literally the reverse of his previous games usually the MC could see it first then share. His sex scenes was never great IMO. I just want more nudity I'm not about to go edit the image files do to that mess again.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes