3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't know how but got lara unlocked, genie nor lola had any events related to more crew members until shop had new costume for ashelin and some event related on it and then next day crew member 006 was available. ofc april got several events more daily (apparently last was her getting milked).

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
We probably have to wait until episode 17 until Genie, blue-balled to such an extend that he has regained his original colour, finally gets to have sex with one of the girls. I like the game but I do hope Genie gets involved a bit more in the next few episodes.
This is hilarious

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Akabur's slowly but surely turning into sadcrab. Oh how far we've fallen. On a serious note I didn't hate the last episode, I enjoyed the brief situations he made with April. But, I'm certain he said at some point "all right this episodes gonna be short so the next one can be big and come out very soon" and yet all I've seen from his patreon is failure... The next episode will probably come out late march to early April at this rate. If it doesn't come out by the 12th of March I'm cancelling ma patreon. If the episode only has the same amount of content/less as his previous episode I'm cancelling the patreon. No hard feelings Akabur but imo it's just not worth paying for.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in akabur's games has nudity which innocent witches lacks.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Akabur's slowly but surely turning into sadcrab. Oh how far we've fallen. On a serious note I didn't hate the last episode, I enjoyed the brief situations he made with April. But, I'm certain he said at some point "all right this episodes gonna be short so the next one can be big and come out very soon" and yet all I've seen from his patreon is failure... The next episode will probably come out late march to early April at this rate. If it doesn't come out by the 12th of March I'm cancelling ma patreon. If the episode only has the same amount of content/less as his previous episode I'm cancelling the patreon. No hard feelings Akabur but imo it's just not worth paying for.
In a way, you are right.
But to be honest, have you ever tried coding a Ren'Py game?
It may seem easy at first but the way Akabur has coded SC34, its quite complex.
Its just one guy, who has a life, doing all the art (while keeping it top tier), all the hundreds of lines of coding and all the story-writing.
It's not easy for 1 guy alone.
The time he takes for each release is actually quite fast considering the work he has to put in.
It may seem like less content but it isnt less work.

He is great at what he does, give him time because he delivers quality if not quantity.

In the end, you are welcome to your opinion, Im just saying what I know.

Peace!

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
In a way, you are right.
But to be honest, have you ever tried coding a Ren'Py game?
It may seem easy at first but the way Akabur has coded SC34, its quite complex.
Its just one guy, who has a life, doing all the art (while keeping it top tier), all the hundreds of lines of coding and all the story-writing.
It's not easy for 1 guy alone.
The time he takes for each release is actually quite fast considering the work he has to put in.
It may seem like less content but it isnt less work.

He is great at what he does, give him time because he delivers quality if not quantity.

In the end, you are welcome to your opinion, Im just saying what I know.

Peace!
Yep i see his draw. its really really small detail what he add in some art. And before i look closely on art i really think. 'He just a lazy dude who got money for sit on ass and draw 2-3 pictures in year' also have some mindcontrolled fans whithout brain and selfrespect... but now i can see what he not so lazy asshole and he really enjoy draw his art. He just cant do secondhand art i really more respect him but... YOU STILL MOTHER DUCKING LAZY PEACE OF CRAB! Y KNOW WE DONT CARE! STOP DRINK EAT AND SLEEP, AKABUR! GO AND DRAW LIKE BIOROBOT! WE WANT EP 5 ATLEAST BEFORE THE SUN EXPLODE AND THE LIFE ON EARTH IS HORRIBLY DIE.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm pretty convinced Akabur just hates drawing adult scenes at this point. I mean each of his games you'll grind and sit through hours of text, for maybe 1-2 scenes with each girl, maybe; there needs to be a better balance.

Reactions: GaRbS and SiuKim

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I'm pretty convinced Akabur just hates drawing adult scenes at this point. I mean each of his games you'll grind and sit through hours of text, for maybe 1-2 scenes with each girl, maybe; there needs to be a better balance.
I dont think he hate sex scens, because yo can just look his artassets on site i think he much more into teasing and slow regression in games. Mating season was good and short game 0 grind).

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I dont think he hate sex scens, because yo can just look his artassets on site i think he much more into teasing and slow regression in games. Mating season was good and short game 0 grind).
Mating season is on the opposite end of the spectrum though, almost no story and full Adult, that does little for me as well. I think that BHB were probably his most well rounded games, were I never found me asking myself "How much longer till the next scene."

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Mating season is on the opposite end of the spectrum though, almost no story and full Adult, that does little for me as well. I think that BHB were probably his most well rounded games, were I never found me asking myself "How much longer till the next scene."
BHB if you mean Broken Heart Bordello its not only his game. But it his art i think this game is write and coded by his friend and maybe the idea and scenario also his friend SMERSH).

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
BHB if you mean Broken Heart Bordello its not only his game. But it his art i think this game is write and coded by his friend and maybe the idea and scenario also his friend SMERSH).
Yeah both the story and coding aren't done by him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and bhb didn't get finished and ghb was bgw so graphics might been easier to do.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Not everybody is after some hardcore action. Some just want a light tease or a bit pervy psychological scenarios. Or fisting.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Not everybody is after some hardcore action. Some just want a light tease or a bit pervy psychological scenarios. Or fisting.
But Akabur is a action lover, man. his art is really like 'gangbang this cunt' 'bukkake her' 'fuck dat stupid slut' especially his comics... but in game i think he love tease the player and give much more into the degradation of character... and he is a laziest ass of all time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know the dev seen some of the games they do look good. On a nother note i do think this dev is the only person who has made a game are used alishen praxis in a game tho. I may have spelled her name wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in sexgame prolly yes akabur is only who uses ashelin praxis.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
when is the update coming?
Maybe this year but the akabur is not so sure
From his post on patreon:
"That being said I am really excited to share episode 05 with you (hopefully in this century). I have big hopes for it, and content-wise I am really pleased with how it's coming together. My only complaint is how much time/effort it's taking me. Other then that - you should definitely look forward to it^^"

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes