3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
you should make a dedicated topic (to avoid flood in this thread :p )
i m working on something today, something i wanted to try, we'll see where it goes, but that can be pretty cool i think XD
Yeah I guess that makes sense.

Cant wait! XD

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018

[USER=426573]@Rubbishcoder

Thats dope. I had tried to do that but it ended up looking like shit.
Ill add this as well to my mod. Cool!
Here's some blank versions, you just need to add faces and the top hair layer. i think the head was clipping through which is why i erased it but i can't remember. Also i think there's some errant pixels floating around but stick a white layer behind and they'll show up to be erased.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Here's some blank versions, you just need to add faces and the top hair layer. i think the head was clipping through which is why i erased it but i can't remember. Also i think there's some errant pixels floating around but stick a white layer behind and they'll show up to be erased.

Cool thanks.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
you should make a dedicated topic (to avoid flood in this thread) ...
Yeah I guess that makes sense. ...
Here's some blank versions, ...
Damn it! We don't have a modding thread for this game yet?? How can that be?!

DO IT! NOW! Show off! ...I mean, your art and skills. ...just saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw somebody got the cheats for the shows? Should be <girl>_miss_XX_mastery=XX if I'm not mistaken??

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

btw somebody got the cheats for the shows? Should be <girl>_miss_XX_mastery=XX if I'm not mistaken??
i make pack for each girls, i dont mix them together (they mix automatically when you put the files in place anyway). overwise, i m lost, i mvery not organized person XD

i m working on something pretty neat right now... not sure of the result, but if it work, that can be pretty cool too :p. i'lll post news soon.

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
need a bit more work, but the idea is here XD.

fit pretty good already, but i need to adjust it and correct some parts.

its more pain that i thought lol, i hope the color match :/

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

Yeah dude Ill make a thread this weekend mostly. No time now coz of college.

As for ur doubt.

Its not possible for the android version as I can only repack it once.

However, Its possible for the PC one like macadam did it.
So we could just divide the stuff as macadam taking care of the PC stuff and I will just implement his mods and mine in the android version.

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looks legit! Great job.

I am thinking of adding hermione and jasmine sprites from princess trainer and witch trainer but im not sure if the sizing and stuff will match. Lets see, right now Im really busy with college stuff.

wont be a problem.. i can resize and try to fix everything.
i dont have the game , but i can give a try. i will test, just time to download the game.
i think akabur use similar sprites soo it heavily possible.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yes, its possible.
sprites require a huge change, because PT are wayy more smaller than SC34 and missplaced. but its definitly possible. its also possible to import the whole char from one to another.
PT chars still look less perfect due to resize. here i changed a outfit of Ashelin into Lola (from PT) and haircut.

soo yes, outfit and haircut work well too, but require to be adjusted in size and position. ( i cant believe how small PT sprites are compared to SC34 :O )

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So... A thread about general modding of Akabur games or a thread especially for this game?? If you two're willing to include content from other games a 'general' modding thread may be better?? What do you think mac, Whyt?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you think about it Akabur is the Bethesda of adult games. He releases something that's pretty ok and modders turn it into something much better.

Reactions: splamo and Cirro84

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
yes, its possible.
sprites require a huge change, because PT are wayy more smaller than SC34 and missplaced. but its definitly possible. its also possible to import the whole char from one to another.
PT chars still look less perfect due to resize. here i changed a outfit of Ashelin into Lola (from PT) and haircut.

soo yes, outfit and haircut work well too, but require to be adjusted in size and position. ( i cant believe how small PT sprites are compared to SC34 :O )
Yeah but he has changed the way jasmine and hermione look like in SC34. I tried it yesterday, hermione has a different figure from that in WT.
Still, you might be able to do something Im sure....

So... A thread about general modding of Akabur games or a thread especially for this game?? If you two're willing to include content from other games a 'general' modding thread may be better?? What do you think mac, Whyt?
Modding specially for SC34 only.
Not in general.

Plus, WT has silver mod and PT doesnt need mods, its great as it is...

I was thinking, SC34 Platinum Mod
XD

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
does our character ever personally interact with the girls or is it always only gonna be for the viewers
I presume the crew is now complete which would mean future updates go forward with the girls' stories and include more naughtyness, hopefully this also means some action for our poor blue-balled genie. Right now he's only part of 1 event if I remember correctly.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here ya go.

If you have any recommendations or feel that I have done something wrong, please tell me.
Its my first thread so I wont mind...

Enjoy!!!

PS. @macadam , do you want me to include your patreon link?
no, no need.
like i say, i avoid troubles. My patreon is for my own game. i can post my mod in the thread :)

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So is the cliffhanger ending from princess trainer ever resolved or at least mention in the game? I'm just asking since I haven't played it since it first came out and I didn't like and I don't feel like playing it unless there's a continuation of princess trainer's plot.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
So is the cliffhanger ending from princess trainer ever resolved or at least mention in the game? I'm just asking since I haven't played it since it first came out and I didn't like and I don't feel like playing it unless there's a continuation of princess trainer's plot.

I believe that the story is such that genie uses some spell to revert everything back to normal but instead he ends up switching with dumbledore.
Hence starts WT.
After the end of that game, he ends up in the spaceship of SC34.

Thats what I have assumed from the 3 games.

Reactions: bosa43

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I believe that the story is such that genie uses some spell to revert everything back to normal but instead he ends up switching with dumbledore.
Hence starts WT.
After the end of that game, he ends up in the spaceship of SC34.

Thats what I have assumed from the 3 games.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well like the game but in the raceing game i wish there were more girls like praxis. Also wish you could pick your racer not that i don't like the maen character.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well like the game but in the raceing game i wish there were more girls like praxis. Also wish you could pick your racer not that i don't like the maen character.
same. would like more girl like Ashelin (honestly imho, instead of hermione and april).
i l not against choosing the MC, but it would be cool to have others outfit for him. the actual ones are not bad. but the pikachu outfit suck (meh who play with this), the chinese outfit is cool but chars still mention you as the "hooded perv" while you wear a hat and no hood.
honestly, i would like some kind of bikini for girls and Genie XD, would be pretty fun for a summer stuff or else (not like they are season in space anyway...)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes