3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I couldn't start epsode 4. Left the old save at the end of episode 3. Did I do something wrong or does the new update not support old save files?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Instead of overwriting the old game folder I extracted everything in a new folder. I hope this will help.
I've made it in a new folder but it's hard to see the new content. Older versions had the "12/15" quests displayed etc. Also I can't find a changelog.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I've made it in a new folder but it's hard to see the new content. Older versions had the "12/15" quests displayed etc. Also I can't find a changelog.
Sadly I found no changelog. But as for the game maybe this will help you:
- On Rubberduck's Homepage there are still links for the older version of this game. Windows variant is about 267 mbs big; here you find version 4, about 277.5 mbs big. New content inside therefore bigger.
- On his Patreon Rubber mentioned that with v4 whenever there's something to do an exclamation mark will be shown next to a character (on the overview screen probably).
Rubber may have changed or rearranged quest numbers, else you may end up with dozens of them in the long run I guess. So don't wonder why you cannot find all the events you were used to or the count is different.
- It's a Ren'Py game, inside the game folder there should be another folder 'Images' - take a look to find out which new events (if any) you may not have encountered yet.

Hope this does help somewhat.

and i can unlock only jasmine ?
Nope, it's mentioned on Patreon 7 characters are in atm, Genie, Lola (A.I.), which aren't locked. Others:
- Jasmine (Aladdin's plaything),
- April O'Neill (Ninja Turtles' best friend),
- that pointy ears girl from Jak and Dexter (Ashelin I believe),
- Lara (of TR fame),
- Hermione (the lil' bitch, ...err, witch of Mr. Scarface).
How much content there is for them you must find out on your own, Padawan.

Reactions: hottap

JonBalleck

May 31, 2018
Jasmine is a bitch (wish I could kick her out of the ship), Hermione is cute as ever (like in the Witch Trainer), and I like Ashelin (never seen her before, BUT I'M LOVING IT)
Edit1.: THIS GAME IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had money to donate, tho...

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i made a little mod for this game. (contacted AKABUR about it.)

it change all the Ashelin outfit into more skimpy, revealing and see-through.
you can get the mod on my patreon if you want (just take a look).

its all free, ya no worry (i wont make money on AKABUR's back). i put some pictures in the folder soo you can download it and check before installing it if you like or not.

i m not a pro, soo outfit can be not perfect sometime.

if lots of peoples like it, i can do it with all girls ( as long AKABUR release a nude model of the char )

ps : (dont mind about my own game , its my patreon soo its normal... but just scroll a bit and you'll eaasily find the "AKABUR MOD" i made .
i hope some peoples will like it :) (i personnaly love it)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
i made a little mod for this game. (contacted AKABUR about it.)

it change all the Ashelin outfit into more skimpy, revealing and see-through.
you can get the mod on my patreon if you want (just take a look).

its all free, ya no worry (i wont make money on AKABUR's back). i put some pictures in the folder soo you can download it and check before installing it if you like or not.

i m not a pro, soo outfit can be not perfect sometime.

if lots of peoples like it, i can do it with all girls ( as long AKABUR release a nude model of the char )

ps : (dont mind about my own game , its my patreon soo its normal... but just scroll a bit and you'll eaasily find the "AKABUR MOD" i made .
i hope some peoples will like it :) (i personnaly love it)
You'd probably have been better off posting an image here so people could see if they cared before they downloaded.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You'd probably have been better off posting an image here so people could see if they cared before they downloaded.
here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i didnt show everything.. also, its just a start, i can do that for all girls outfits (like i say, if AKABur release a nude version of them)

Reactions: Cirro84

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
LOL Mate,
I literally do the same shit when Im bored.
Take a look at this....

However, I'm not that good with editing the costumes since I dont have photoshop.

Hence, I prefer just changing the sprite names to give access to the topless/naked sprites and then remake scenes like this....

I have previewed such a sprite renamed version over here -

Tell me If you wanna collaborate or some thing!

Peace.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL Mate,
Take a look at this....

However, I'm not that good with editing the costumes since I dont have photoshop.

Hence, I prefer just changing the sprite names to give access to the topless/naked sprites and then remake scenes like this....

Tell me If you wanna collaborate or some thing!

Peace.
XD

i dont rename the sprite, i completly change them. thats why i cant do thing if akabur didnt put out something.

i just do that for freetime. if you want, you can take them and mix them with your and make a big mod.
i dont mind. i m just doing it for pleasure and i cant do that all the time (because i made my own game)

took me hours to do them honestly, its extremly pain to do it. specially on some outfit like the see-through, the Quiet outfit, gladiator outfit, maid outfit etc..

cant do that just by renaming sprite soo i do them all myself XD

(should be able to "add" them in the game litteraly without overwriting the original ones, but i dont have time to script the thing... but its possible and easy. sadly my own game took me most of time)

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
LOL Mate,
Take a look at this....

The mega link in your older post is dead now - either deleted by you or by Mega for god knows what reason.

I'd be interested in a copy tho :)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
XD

i dont rename the sprite, i completly change them. thats why i cant do thing if akabur didnt put out something.

i just do that for freetime. if you want, you can take them and mix them with your and make a big mod.
i dont mind. i m just doing it for pleasure and i cant do that all the time (because i made my own game)

took me hours to do them honestly, its extremly pain to do it. specially on some outfit like the see-through, the Quiet outfit, gladiator outfit, maid outfit etc..

cant do that just by renaming sprite soo i do them all myself XD

(should be able to "add" them in the game litteraly without overwriting the original ones, but i dont have time to script the thing... but its possible and easy. sadly my own game took me most of time)

Yeah man. I can see the effort.
Its not an easy task.
Its all worth it if its Ashelin <3

I might make another apk with everything in one file. Lets see. Not sure since Im quite busy with college and all.

Keep up the great work tho!

PS. Check out this post of mine....

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
The mega link in your older post is dead now - either deleted by you or by Mega for god knows what reason.

I'd be interested in a copy tho :)

Oh Yeah mate.
I deleted it coz Ep.04 was released and I needed to update the version.

Here is the new one....

Enjoy!!!

Reactions: omocik and Junkey
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes