3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
About that mod with skimpier clothing ... I´m a windows user and managed to ectract the apk file with 7zip ... but all the pics looks the same compared to the originals from akabur (and it´s a pain the backside to rename every filename because of the x- infront. Is there a win version of the mod?
(google wasn´t a help - found only the same apk file or older ones)

I love akaburs games ... nobody else can draw such fitting face expressions like him - they look awesome on each char :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
About that mod with skimpier clothing ... I´m a windows user and managed to ectract the apk file with 7zip ... but all the pics looks the same compared to the originals from akabur (and it´s a pain the backside to rename every filename because of the x- infront. Is there a win version of the mod?
(google wasn´t a help - found only the same apk file or older ones)

I love akaburs games ... nobody else can draw such fitting face expressions like him - they look awesome on each char :)
my lil one is for windows, and it doesnt need to be renamed (just put it all in, i explained in the text file in the mod folder how to install it)

my own didnt require to extract anything, technically it just work as long you put the file in the game folder, dont even require to extract the .rpa or else.

i dont know about Whytshadow mod ...

( i dont make mod for android, i have no freaking ida how that work XD )

Reactions: PPLayer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nvm, my mod is down until AKABUR allow it.

i deleted the link in my patreon to avoid troubles.
we'll see where it goes... but for now, its deleted until AKABUR allow it ...

Reactions: PPLayer and Cirro84

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
hmmm... your SC34-NudeMod.apk file is for windows and should work fine? I tried to put the file in the install folder, then the game folder and nothing happend. I even extracted the content into both folders ... without success... I didnt even found a txt file with instructions. What i´m doing wrong?
Could you please explain here how to install your SC34-NudeMod.apk into the game (win version)? where to put it exactly (and extracted or not) thx :)
and also thx for your work on this mod^^ It looks very promising

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah, that's better. He seems a cool fellow but he's still working on the game for updates. Imagine how it sucks when he gets support questions from players who modded their game, without him knowing. Or people asking how they can earn the skimpy outfits they had seen elsewhere. I still wanna try your changes, will give you feedback mac. Thanks for your effort. :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
hmmm... your SC34-NudeMod.apk file is for windows and should work fine? ...
You probably mean mod? We got two of 'em, one was posted here. WhytShadow's is for Android you're right. Won't work with Windows. Don't slaughter the rooster, he's innocent! :sneaky:

Edit: made my day... ;) Get a like.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
argh....all this wasted time .... *headbang the wall* .... now macadam said he deleted his mod - which means no skimpier clothing for me... :cry: ... erm the girl I mean :sneaky:
Like I said, I only found this apk file ... Now I can only hope that akabur can find the time to reply and allow macadam to use his mod and macadam post em again ....

thx for your answer cirro84

Reactions: Cirro84

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Dude. My version of the mod is for android only.
Coz I prefer playing Ren'Py games on my phone over the PC version.
Its only installable on an Android device.

Ill see if I get time to make a PC version.
Will surely do it.

Ps. Too bad you had to take down your mod @macadam

Pps. Glad you liked it @Cirro84

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
To all those who are planning to play my mod, two things I would recommend...

1) Play through the whole game once, and I mean the original one, not my mod. I dont want to change anything about the amazing experience that this game is...
And, I have messed around with some sprites so some of the events may be weird.

If you still dont want that, then I have included the save files below.
Just extract the zip
Install the apk
Run the game once
Open any file manager app and go to Android>data>com.akabur.starchannel>
files>saves and paste the saves that I have posted.

2) Replay Lola's event "Ep 04 Preview"
You will get a nice lil surprise.

Enjoy.

PC version coming soon...???

Ps. @macadam I could mess around with the script files and stuff to include your sprites as well, if thats ok with you. Not a sure thing, I might do it if I get bored.
But only if its fine with you. Don't wanna cause any problems for you my dude.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Nice! But hey Akabur, dont read those stupid whiny comments ... focus on them who can honor your precious work :)
Out there are a lot of h-games, but none could entertain me so good as yours Akabur :D
I smiled and laught so often in your games Akabur - great sense of humor and unmachted style of face expressions - must simply love them :)

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

1) Play through the whole game once, and I mean the original one, not my mod. I dont want to change anything about the amazing experience that this game is...

Just extract the zip
Install the apk
Run the game once

Enjoy.

Ps. @macadam I could mess around with the script files and stuff to include your sprites as well, if thats ok with you. Not a sure thing, I might do it if I get bored.
replayed Lola event...nothing out of the ordinary. what should i be seeing?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Just extract the zip
Install the apk
Run the game once

Enjoy.

Do whatever you want.
its just a mod. i do it for pleasure, soo its ok with someone use it to combine to make something bigger and better :).
i m still gonna make more stuff for all the girls. they "we" .... i mean.. genie... deserve that XD

Reactions: Cirro84 and PPLayer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my mod is not down...

they are just problem as akabur doesnt really like that i post it on my own patreon (even without asking for money at all and put a message to tell peoples who want to give money to give it to akabur instead)

but i prefer avoid troubles soo i wont post it on my patreon.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
On the subject of edits, i made an April ages ago, couldn't flip the N properly though.

Like others have said without nude bases you're limited with what can be done.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Kylar Stern
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macadam, you could just ask the Uploader to add your mod zip link to the OP. Shouldn't be a big deal.

@Rubbishcoder
Thats dope. I had tried to do that but it ended up looking like shit.
Ill add this as well to my mod. Cool!
you should make a dedicated topic (to avoid flood in this thread :p )
i m working on something today, something i wanted to try, we'll see where it goes, but that can be pretty cool i think XD

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->