• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Okay so in the beginning there was .1 and it was a start. We moved to .2 and then to .3 where Obscure took 5 and said "damn guys I got this gimme like 4 months and I'm gonna bang out like half the game" but the time grew near and it seemed that binge dev'ing doesn't do good things for triple A studios and it doesn't do good things for our friend Obscure so to take a break and cleanse his (hey, or her. Obscure if you're a hot chick in disguise hit me up I can get a squirrel costume bb ;)... anyway) palate with refining the first game. After that he went back to the drawing board and decided that "hey, maybe I was too critical on my project, I've got a real magnum opus on my hands" but alas, the framework he had to work with was found lacking in his eyes so he set out to completely overhaul SLII and went back to the very beginning, to .1 with a BIG SEXY new look with all sorts of polish and sparkly new bits. Legend has it that some day obscure will use the dollar that I give him every month to buy a hat, a good hat used for making things, a hat that will usher in the release of .22f but until those dollars stack high enough to build the release hat we wait... maybe I should be giving 2 dollars instead, then he can buy the magic hat faster.

All jokes aside this is as much as anyone can know or theorize from Obscure's Patreon posts. Obscure if I missed anything or if you want some more hat money let me know and we can set the record straight for these peeps. (also when devs reply to me it feels like I'm talking to a celebrity)
Thank you for the explanation.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Just had this one show up on my radar. Aside from the squirrel sillyness, the oblivious MC getting completely NTR'd, with pregnancy, birth, and bestiality... man, this ticks alot of boxes. Looking forward to part 2.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Keep waiting friend. Part 2 suffers from a translation issue. Not like a language translation but it's really clear that Obscure has a perfect vision for SL2 but translating that into a game sort of has a hiccup and we've been watching delays and edits and reworks. I know that feeling and it sucks, so really all we can do is hold out hope that one day (hopefully soon) Obscure finally cracks the code and gets all those ideas banging around in his head down into the RPGM engine for us all to enjoy

Reactions: The_Coomer

Fedorurih

Apr 5, 2020
I passed Sl giving my girlfriend to be torn apart by a squirrel. I would like to know if there are differences in the scenes at the end of the game (when the main character walks alone) and in the final if you give up your mother? It's just that it's so boring to run and fight in this game

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I passed Sl giving my girlfriend to be torn apart by a squirrel. I would like to know if there are differences in the scenes at the end of the game (when the main character walks alone) and in the final if you give up your mother? It's just that it's so boring to run and fight in this game
There are 3 different ending sequences, the only scenes that matter to decide your ending are the last 2 campsite ones (the ones with vaginal penetration). Each ending sequence has different scenes for after the protagonist backtracks alone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

There's also an explanation now on how classes work and areas have been redesigned to fit the new graphic style debuted in the previous update.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Ok this may seem dumb but how do you get past the steam valves you have to turn ? I'm in the room with the 3 of them but I just can't seem to figure it out

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
There are 5 valves. Also turn on the sound.

Thank you for reminding me to never rely on sound ques again.

Reactions: MeepMoop123
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes