Bandit42600

Mar 2, 2018
The part I have to work on next is just after the destruction of the Omnicorp facility. There is actually a lot of game I have to put in there that I kind of skipped over in my rush to get to the start of the free roaming stage.

thats what it says.

Reactions: notail

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
Do you mean epilogue? Prologue is essentially running around the map and doing what NPCs tell you.
What I mean is that there's supposed to be a small scene after the squirrel conquers your girlfriend that the squirrel's boy comes and takes your mom. I remember seeing it once but don't remember how it triggers.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
What I mean is that there's supposed to be a small scene after the squirrel conquers your girlfriend that the squirrel's boy comes and takes your mom. I remember seeing it once but don't remember how it triggers.
That would be epilogue yes.
In short sort of sad, however, it depends entirely on your picks during the last 2 tent scenes.

In your case you want to pick that squirrel sleeps with the princess. If you do mother both times its sort of the same thing just reversed and if you pick one then the other it's pretty much RIP humanity

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
That would be epilogue yes.
In short sort of sad, however, it depends entirely on your picks during the last 2 tent scenes.

In your case you want to pick that squirrel sleeps with the princess. If you do mother both times its sort of the same thing just reversed and if you pick one then the other it's pretty much RIP humanity
nevermind, I just teleported instead of going down the stairs in the castle.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows is the new update for SL2 worth it when it comes to content or about same as before and best to wait a few more patches?
I don't really have the income to support people on these sites.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Anyone knows is the new update for SL2 worth it when it comes to content or about same as before and best to wait a few more patches?
I don't really have the income to support people on these sites.
I fixed everything everyone else doesn't care about. Sooo... Wait a bit.

Not like I don't switch the Downloads to public after a few days.

Nobody1337

Mar 14, 2018
I fixed everything everyone else doesn't care about. Sooo... Wait a bit.

Not like I don't switch the Downloads to public after a few days.
Don't mind waiting at all, but any chance you can tell us roughly what's in the new patch? Is it purely fixes and upgrades to the game systems or is there additional content?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes