• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How did I not know about this one! It's so perverted. Also, maybe a little sick.

Count me in. Bestiality here I come.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
There's a free download on the devs patreon
That one's broken, you all should look back trough the pages, when I got some help from a dude. It's missing things that make the game crash when you fight the slime boss. Besides, the game hasn't evolved much even with this update...

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
That one's broken, you all should look back trough the pages, when I got some help from a dude. It's missing things that make the game crash when you fight the slime boss. Besides, the game hasn't evolved much even with this update...
I downloaded the game from the yesterday and it worked fine.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
There are 5 valves. Also turn on the sound.

Thank you for reminding me to never rely on sound ques again.
Thanks heaps but now for the life of me I can't figure out where to go ? I've kicked the dragon's ass and talked to the guy who makes steel but now I'm lost

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thanks heaps but now for the life of me I can't figure out where to go ? I've kicked the dragon's ass and talked to the guy who makes steel but now I'm lost
You need to deliver the blacksmith dude back to the first town. Below the village where you started and where you met Stewart.
There's a weapons shop there and you need to talk to the merchant. SAVE BEFORE YOU ENTER THE TOWN. I'm pretty sure this is where the first actual sex scene with Stewart occurs

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
You need to deliver the blacksmith dude back to the first town. Below the village where you started and where you met Stewart.
There's a weapons shop there and you need to talk to the merchant. SAVE BEFORE YOU ENTER THE TOWN. I'm pretty sure this is where the first actual sex scene with Stewart occurs
The gate is stuck in the tunnel though ?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes