Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

TurnOnTune

May 22, 2018
The file path you need is "game folder" (this will have the "play game" option with the eye icon) open the "html5" folder then "data" then "js" edit the "data" javascript file this worked with sow1 and sotu

game folder > html5 > data > js > data.js

I hope that's useful

Bahred

Jun 2, 2019
What do I change in that file to change the variables? Only thing I can find that might help is debug:false to debug:true

Reactions: ubblesnop

TurnOnTune

May 22, 2018
I directly edited the the variables in the code using notepad.

In the "data" file use the search function to find the "MONEY" variable a bit further on the line you will see "10000" this is your starting cash edit the number to alter it you will find other variables to edit on the same long of code. A few lines above the "variables" it you will see "XXXXslave" variable you can set these to =true to unlock the harem slaves including the one that won't appear in regular play. likewise by searching for "true" and "false" you can find the variables that control almost every event and result and set it so that you will always get the results that you want.

I had attached a replacement "data" file that makes the game from a incredibly frustrating random grind into a toybox. I strongly recommend making a backup of the original file.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I directly edited the the variables in the code using notepad.

In the "data" file use the search function to find the "MONEY" variable a bit further on the line you will see "10000" this is your starting cash edit the number to alter it you will find other variables to edit on the same long of code. A few lines above the "variables" it you will see "XXXXslave" variable you can set these to =true to unlock the harem slaves including the one that won't appear in regular play. likewise by searching for "true" and "false" you can find the variables that control almost every event and result and set it so that you will always get the results that you want.

I had attached a replacement "data" file that makes the game from a incredibly frustrating random grind into a toybox. I strongly recommend making a backup of the original file.
where do you exract this file to?
I've searched the Data Folder and there is no "data" file or any javascript file that your 1 should replace?

TurnOnTune

May 22, 2018
where do you exract this file to?
I've searched the Data Folder and there is no "data" file or any javascript file that your 1 should replace?
The replacement javascript is for the first "spoils of war" game only, on windows go through the game folders in this order game folder > html5 > data > js > and replace data.js. could you give more details?

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The replacement javascript is for the first "spoils of war" game only, on windows go through the game folders in this order game folder > html5 > data > js > and replace data.js. could you give more details?
ah so i'm wasting my time looking for it in the Spoils of war 2 game that I've downloaded in the OP as that's a unity game with no html5 folder.. damn
Thanks anyways

Found it

TurnOnTune

May 22, 2018
ah so i'm wasting my time looking for it in the Spoils of war 2 game that I've downloaded in the OP as that's a unity game with no html5 folder.. damn
Thanks anyways

Found it
Afraid so, I hope you enjoy SOW1 more than this irredeemable trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Hey Selectacorp is currently in the process of posting their newest book series which serves as a sort of novelization for their upcoming game Company men, on their Patreon. If any of you got access would you mind posting it / messaging me it? I am actually kinda interested but the price on Amazon is a bit high, and their Patreon version is superior anyway. So yeah, if anybody got it would be really thankful for sharing it. Would make a separate thread and ask for it there but since the first Demo of the game ain't out yet this seems a bit premature.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hey Selectacorp is currently in the process of posting their newest book series which serves as a sort of novelization for their upcoming game Company men, on their Patreon. If any of you got access would you mind posting it / messaging me it? I am actually kinda interested but the price on Amazon is a bit high, and their Patreon version is superior anyway. So yeah, if anybody got it would be really thankful for sharing it. Would make a separate thread and ask for it there but since the first Demo of the game ain't out yet this seems a bit premature.
I'm a Patreon member but the way they've arranged Company Men makes it a nightmare to download, with each of its 50+ chapters an individual download, while you have to click and wait for each one.

Reactions: Malgustra

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
I'm a Patreon member but the way they've arranged Company Men makes it a nightmare to download, with each of its 50+ chapters an individual download, while you have to click and wait for each one.
Oh, I see. Did not know they did it like that. Well perhaps once all the Books are published there might be some change to that? I don't know. I mean could you still share it if you got time some day down the line? Don't have to do it all at once if it seemingly takes forever like you said. Would appreciate it, but if it's all too much of a hassle I also understand.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Can you dm me the books? I'm dying to read them... I read their first draft chapters except for the last 3 and god damn they are really good. Selectacorp writing is actually good.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Can you dm me the books? I'm dying to read them... I read their first draft chapters except for the last 3 and god damn they are really good. Selectacorp writing is actually good.
I'm sorry but the way they make the chapters available, as individual downloads, it would take maybe six hours of work to get them all, and my time is more valuable than that.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry but the way they make the chapters available, as individual downloads, it would take maybe six hours of work to get them all, and my time is more valuable than that.
Would you please please share with me the last two chapters of the novel??:(

raventai

Jan 15, 2018
This SOW2 is not as bad as some reviewers wrote. I would like to share a review but is seems I am unable to do so because of my poor number of posts... Sorry for using this as a way to bypass this limit...

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
The March build for their new game company man has been released to all fans on their Patreon. If anybody got access could you share it? Would love to see how it looks thus far.

Reactions: Policanov and Sihil
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes