• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Febui

May 6, 2022
So is there any guide for the choices and scenes that occur from them yet?
For the most part it's all just "this choice would obviously be good for this girl" or "this would obviously not help your budding relationship"
There's a guide somewhere that is more specific, and really old. I don't feel like finding it, but it isn't useful since it's all pretty straight-forward

Reactions: etego

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
How far into the game do the pixel animations start? I've just beaten the first demon general and haven't seen any yet. The story itself is great though.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know if the ntr route of ridley is bugged? Even being in the NTR route it always triggers the first scene with the mc(and it says it's her first time when she already did it with Gael), i have been looking in the code and it doesn't seem to be an alternative to that but it's kinda strange.
I have been comparing the translated version(1.50) and the original version (1.51), those events are the same so is not an error in the translation

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think that's the case, I may be wrong because theres a lot of avriables and flags etc, plus I havn't gone through Ridley's route myself, hell I havn't even completed the game either. But from when I was translating it, I remember coming across dialogue regarding this. No matter whether you're on NTR route or not, I believe she always loses her virginity to Ed, well, aside from the early boss defeat scenes, but since they lead to game over, can't really count them. The stuff she had done with Gael before the point you're at was stuff that didn't involve penetration. I believe it's the same on the Antera route too, or just before the branching point, she still has sex with Ed, even knowing that he might not love her back, she still gave her virginity to the guy she loved.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that's the case, I may be wrong because theres a lot of avriables and flags etc, plus I havn't gone through Ridley's route myself, hell I havn't even completed the game either. But from when I was translating it, I remember coming across dialogue regarding this. No matter whether you're on NTR route or not, I believe she always loses her virginity to Ed, well, aside from the early boss defeat scenes, but since they lead to game over, can't really count them. The stuff she had done with Gael before the point you're at was stuff that didn't involve penetration. I believe it's the same on the Antera route too, or just before the branching point, she still has sex with Ed, even knowing that he might not love her back, she still gave her virginity to the guy she loved.
Oh, you may be right, what is strange is that she says that in the end she is choosing him(ed) and it's kinda awkward, it may trigger the full ntr later then, i will continue playing then
another thing, when is the Antera romance triggered? Because idk if i'm in her route yet(ntr route off, edward saved the church), when does her second scene trigger?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
You'll know whether you're in their route or not, or to be more precise, you pretty much choose, I think its after the power up in the tower, once it progresses to night and you're staying at Vane's mansion, you should get a choice to either visit Ridley or visit Antera. Think this is where you choose which route you want. Though if you don't have enough favourability with the girl, they wont appear as an option but I think you still get a choice menu appearing even if only one options appears. You'll only be able to choose one either way, granted there is a harem route, don;t know the exact conditions to get that, but I don't think its available for the first playthrough.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You'll know whether you're in their route or not, or to be more precise, you pretty much choose, I think its after the power up in the tower, once it progresses to night and you're staying at Vane's mansion, you should get a choice to either visit Ridley or visit Antera. Think this is where you choose which route you want. Though if you don't have enough favourability with the girl, they wont appear as an option but I think you still get a choice menu appearing even if only one options appears. You'll only be able to choose one either way, granted there is a harem route, don;t know the exact conditions to get that, but I don't think its available for the first playthrough.
Oh thanks, i thought my game was bugged and i was frustrated haha(15 hours in)!
I think that you can romance both but you can't do the true route(harem with charlotte) until a new game+(only works if you romanced both, if you had one of the girls ntrd it doesn't count)

Aalone

May 12, 2018
So I just started the game, and I also downloaded the in saves from page 10 for a sneak peek at the scenes. But when I used the memory stone key item to go to the recollection room in those saves, there was only a slime scene. Is this save incompatibility? Do I have to play through the game on my own save to get the scenes or is there something I’m not getting?
Edit: Never mind. Scenes are showing up when I play through the game..

Last edited:

Slayer2416123

Sep 17, 2021
Does anyone have a full save, or at least a full guide? The save file somewhere seems to be incomplete. When checking the scenes after talking to melissa in the memory book, there are some spaces without a character/scene.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
my game keeps crashing after beating the dog in the first minutes of the game, what am I supposed to do

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Can anyone here tell me how to get the true ending?
From what I remember, it's only available after you complete the game's normal love routes. When you do, a third option will open up during the night at the mansion where MC is having trouble controlling his abilities. On a normal route, there are only two options - go to the priestess girl or go to Ridley. The third option will have him remembering something the princess told him. Taking the third option puts you on the True Ending route.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Why i got black screen only when their doing sex scene
Except for pixel animation scenes, SL as a series is one of those "relies on sound and text to create an immersive scene" types of games. It being so word-heavy and generally more a full-blown RPG (if one limited by RPG Maker) is one reason why this series has never caught on much to be translated.

In other news, Expiacion just trolled everyone today. He made a ci-en post for the first time in almost a year with it being seemingly an announcement and images of pixel sex scenes implying that he planned on adding new scenes and pixel art (as was in 4 and 5) into his planned remakes of 1 and 2 that he talked about (and made progress on for 2) before disappearing. The very end then said "Today..." and had a funny emote face implying his one post a year was all just an April Fool's Joke. I love a good sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:

sweez

May 25, 2017
I'm on Chapter 3 and I got a NoMethodError. Anyone know how to fix that? I really don't want to start over to see if it'll work just to see it not work. Unless any of you guys save a save 3?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes