Febui

May 6, 2022
but as always in hentai, a good guy who donated to the church get netorared :LOL:
I think it's actually that donating delays the NTR trigger. You can keep wasting time on and on so it triggers before you progress, but donating makes it take longer, so it's easier to avoid.

Reactions: sonhot

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Shit...i donated 2000 there. I planned to do at least 1k each chapter to see what would happen and if not then it'd at least help the kids...but as always in hentai, a good guy who donated to the church get netorared :LOL:
You're misunderstanding. If you don't donate, someone else will step in to help her out.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You're misunderstanding. If you don't donate, someone else will step in to help her out.
Oh that guy, i was wondering where that necklace from. So far both of the ntr guys are not so bad, i can totally see why the 2 girls would chose them in ntr path...actually it'd make more sense. Not the usual bullshits of netorare where the stealers are ugly bastards, scheming playboys and thugs, these guys are just better men. It seems silly imagining a dense awkward kid like Edward having a harem lol.

Reactions: rKnight

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Not the usual bullshits of netorare where the stealers are ugly bastards, scheming playboys and thugs, these guys are just better men. It seems silly imagining a dense awkward kid like Edward having a harem lol.
Well, they both still are kinda playboys, considering Gael's visits to brothels and single NTR endings or Rubel sleeping with maids and some rumors about him in castle. Of course they both do a good deeds to gain affection from heroines but still in the end they fall for them not out of pure love but rather corruption. So they really not that pure guys... I'm yet to see ntr games where girls actually fall in love with stealer without any lust involvement

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Well, they both still are kinda playboys, considering Gael's visits to brothels and single NTR endings or Rubel sleeping with maids and some rumors about him in castle. Of course they both do a good deeds to gain affection from heroines but still in the end they fall for them not out of pure love but rather corruption. So they really not that pure guys... I'm yet to see ntr games where girls actually fall in love with stealer without any lust involvement
I don't think it'd be netorare/netori...or even adult/smut games anymore if it was just about pure love :LOL:. At least here there're both love and lust without any blackmail/mindcontrol/rape/drugs...or other creepy stuff.
I wish we could play as guys like Gael more often. Minus the playboy part then Gael is a freaking badass, a much better version of Rance. But instead we got guys even worse than Edward in most hentais/anime/manga/jrpgs...

Edit: anyone know where Mary the sheep is? It's for a sub quest. I can't find her. Goddamnit Mary :LOL:.

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think it'd be netorare/netori...or even adult/smut games anymore if it was just about pure love :LOL:. At least here there're both love and lust without any blackmail/mindcontrol/rape/drugs...or other creepy stuff.
I wish we could play as guys like Gael more often. Minus the playboy part then Gael is a freaking badass, a much better version of Rance. But instead we got guys even worse than Edward in most hentais/anime/manga/jrpgs...

Edit: anyone know where Mary the sheep is? It's for a sub quest. I can't find her. Goddamnit Mary :LOL:.
Yeah, gotta agree with you there, I had mixed feelings with the Gael NTR, cause well, hes badass but I don't really like how he NTR'd Rid, and that we need more protags like him. I've never really been a fan of these teenage ones like Edward. As for Mary, not sure exactly where she is, but I think she's somewhere in the Kerberas Plains.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
I think the real question is, did they fuck it up? That happens to so many remakes.
Seems decent so far. The main thing it's intended for is to update the game since SL2 was originally on XP VX I think while this remake is on VX Ace with all the QoL features from SL IV and V added in to make it a lot easier to navigate, play, find quests, etc. Expiacion was intending on just doing a "revamp update" like they did for SL1 but found that there was way too many changes they wanted to do so they're just remaking it from scratch in VX Ace.

They haven't officially said anything about it, but I think they might also want to do an extra content update if/when they finish this remake if it sells okay. I decrypted the files so I could pull the game up in VX Ace and noticed that there's three new SubActor sprite sets and one new Monster sprite set (so far). I compared it to the original game files just to make sure and those weren't in there. Adding new SubActors and monsters is usually what Expiacion does when they're preparing to do an after-release content patch (they add in new love scenes + subheroine scenes + new NTR or GoR scenes + post-game dungeon and missions).

Should be noted though that right now they're still working on Chapter 6 while the trial only goes to the start of Chapter 4 looking at the files. They hit a rough patch of health and then having job troubles when covid started so work on this and that shorter spinoff game around the pirate girl that cameo'd in SLV's 1.5.0 update new mission has been on-and-off since. No telling if or when the SL2 remake will come out. Both this and that shorter game were announced during the making of the final two patches of SLV after all and that was years ago.

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Not just SL2 that's on XP, all of em, aside from 5 are on it. If I need to edit them like I'm doing on 5, (which I'll update in a couple hours, got dialogue I came across until chapter 7 edited a bit more, translated all quests in guild and edited some class/monster info) I'm gonna need to get the rpg maker XP as well.

Reactions: Dodododo105

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Not just SL2 that's on XP, all of em, aside from 5 are on it. If I need to edit them like I'm doing on 5, (which I'll update in a couple hours, got dialogue I came across until chapter 7 edited a bit more, translated all quests in guild and edited some class/monster info) I'm gonna need to get the rpg maker XP as well.
I was wrong. just checked it and 1-4 are on VX not XP. My bad. You're right that V's the only one on Ace though. I misremembered IV as also being VX Ace.

thanks for the work you've done

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Some characters mentioned this but where can i buy this magic lantern
Screenshot_2023-01-01-22-16-29-87_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
Seems useful when exploring dark dungeons.

Nvm i found it right after i made the post lol.

Last edited:

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
8 weapons? I only found 6 from the 6 crystal bosses and 1 from a wandering rare monster.
Its been a while since I've played but just flipping through the game files I can find that
The Excalibur checks for: "Asteria" "Nagel Ring" "Brabula" "Asclepius" "Nibelheim" "Brionac" "Balmung" and "Fomalhaut".
The upgrade area looks for "Ixeal" "Konigris" "Kaiser Sword" "King's Axe" "Royal Tin" "Ruler's Rod" "Crown Lance", "Kaiser Blade", "Roadarms", and the Orichalcum.

Looks like royal tin has a 1/3 chance of being dropped by an enemy called "RM royal weapon", its a kind of floating armor torso with a sword.
Looks like none of the actual upgrade weapons are loot and are just given from the event triggering the fight so you dont need to farm random encounters at least.

The ones I can find looking at the floor maps are:
  • Manticore on floor 1, gives crown lance
  • High Elemental in one of those side rooms over a bridge on floor 2, drops Ruler Rod
  • Adamantas in another one of those rooms drops kings axe
  • Simrug in the left floor 3 side room, drops konigris
  • Roadarms appears to be dropped at around a 20% chance from any blue chest in the area, replaced by 2000 gold if you already have it.
  • Ixeal is also dropped by a blue chest at a smaller rate, not sure if the translation was fixed since this old release but the drop message calls it "Ixir"
  • floor 4 and the roof both have two bosses so the math works out and I don't feel like digging anymore.
TL;DR just farm blue chests for a bit I guess

Determind

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone know the variable for triggering the murderer knight to appear at the inn in chapter 8? Ed said something about finding him in the inn after the investigation but he never showed. I don't know enough japanese to find the variable in a savegame editor.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes