RPGM - Completed - Spiral Legend V [v1.50] [Expiacion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

The game is just soooooo long, even with the cheats and skipping most of the grind is just tooooo long.

I'm currently 18h In and I only saw 1 pixel scene, I was aiming for double NTR route and that's why I played it for so long instead of dropping it in the first 30 minutes, I manage to get the NTR route with the pink girl (Witch i wasn't very interested, The guy she "Cucks" with is a great guy and you just feel happy for them) and I kept going to see some scenes for the other girl, I know the game is long so I kept telling myself "It right there, just a little more" I mean, I made all the right choices so I should be on the NTR route right?... Right?

Only now after 18 hours of pain I decided to download a full save gallery to look at and turns out that despite of my choices and the fact that I've selected the "almost certain get ntr" option at the start I was in the love route and my pain was for nothing!!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

And with the full save I also saw that the girls have around 8 scenes (Witch are long boring texts of course) for each route so the guy that said "If you love NTR, you will find tons here, don't worry. " Screw you and screw this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Marvin90

Very surprised at how much there is going on here. This is definitely a hidden gem. A must play for people who are aware of NTR making only sense if the context is tight. And this game encapsualtes this perfectly. For people who don't need all that CG to fill the gaps, but enjoy a build up and a realistic portrayal.
    Really great experience and totally unexpected. I personally am a NTR enjoyer, but chose not to do it here, since it was this good. The characters felt strangely real.

If you love NTR, you will find tons here, don't worry.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mryub678

I played up to the first night after being allowed usage of the mansion. I played with the ntr setting on "hard" and with "heroine perspective" turned off.
    The things I enjoyed:
    - The attempt at more subtle suspicion/jealousy. The ambiguity that lets the player fill in the blank.
    - The plot was not terrible.
    - The gameplay challenge (I played on medium) was pretty good. The bosses weren't all pushovers, but I never felt the need to grind.
    Where the game falls flat is its linearity and the opacity of the ntr point system. Each day has a scripted task, you only have one option. Because of this you don't get the impression that the heroines or yourself are really actors in the world.
    If you had a choice of what you or the heroines would be doing on a given day/night the possibilities would be much greater. What would have also helped is a morning/afternoon/evening/night system and the ability to easily assess the state of the heroines (how many ntr/affinity points).
    If you were to spend a night out of town, what tasks did you assign to the heroines back home? Will they do something else? Give them the basic jobs you find in trainer games. Flesh out the town more, make the npcs a little more involved. Since the heroines will be in different parts of the town more often engaged in their errands/jobs/personal outings give player a vague idea of where to find them (if only which quarter of the city).
    At it stands looking around the city is always a waste of time. The red light district is really annoying since it's never night time.
    I guess I went along the ntr route for the childhood friend so I was defaulted into the nun's love route (I confessed my love to her in the mansion), which was annoying. For the rest of the game what purpose will the CF now serve? Her and mercenary no longer have any erotic potential. Oh no! My childhood friend is engaged in a moral relationship with a man she loves! There should have been an option to pursue romance (ntr) with both heroines.
    You ought to be shown how far the heroine is point-wise down a route so you can have at least some minor control over what's happening. If I were to go back to do things differently I'd probably just be wasting my time and get the same result.
    The erotic scenes are extremely annoying because of their length, the low quality of the translated text, and how you cannot skip them easily due the incessant flashing. I recall an option at the beginning to allow for scene-skipping but the game warned that selecting it might mess something up so I didn't opt for it.
    Also the game hasn't really taken advantage of the "mystery ntr" style. There are many creative situations which might have been included but so far have not shown up and I doubt will.
    I might try returning to it later but the idea of doing so seems a chore.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

playa2

don't care if there is no art ,this is my opinion as someone who likes optional ntr games (competition) but likes to win, story is a mix of nothing special(cliché jrpg) for the mc and annoying guys trying to cuck you having almost all of the relationship developement dialogue ,auto losses for the mc so the competition can show how cool they are, the worst being every time you face a story boss whether you win or lose the game will raise the girls ntr variable which is compared to their affection towards you to decide if they choose you over competition at a certain point , don't even try to win without cheating because affection is raised through very scarce events .expemple you can take a girl to a restaurant for a one time +2 affection if you try to take the other one too not only you don't get + affection but you actually lose affection with first girl too
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Obscure

This is a lot of game. And I mean a lot. This is a full JRPG. The job system is a little anemic and not well implemented. But otherwise perfectly passable.

The translation is spotty. Occasionally tipping into weebishness and rarely properly constrained to the text box.
    How ever it is serviceable enough.

The missions and dungeons are the right length to draw out the anticipation of the next evening.

The sex scenes are long. Very long. As in you can get tired of them and mash the A button hoping to get out of them and when you hit the spot where you think you're free only to discover it is the part where the Insertion starts.

Its probably an effort to make up for the absence of CGs.

And it has a lot of bend to it. Lots of little choices that can steer things this way and that.

The options at the start are comprehensive and excessive. Allowing you to control how much grinding is required or how easy it is to avoid the NTR routes and keep a firm grip on your harem.

Pixel sex is present and sparingly used.

Very educational.

And entertaining.