Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what shall we go here? i touch her ears, boobs, crotch but I dont get what it the goal
She has a weak spot that over time changes between specific locations, she will make a face every click to show you hit it, having enough pearls will make it easier. She's the reason I got an auto clicker

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Mind control + nice art = happiness
Looks interesting iam in

Hornus

Jan 11, 2020
While playing i opened ingame a browserlink which instantly activated my antivirus with finds.
Damage control i annoying so i didnt test anything about this.
Just wanted to leave that here

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
So how does one get whatever currency this is?
View attachment 2692528
Have Helen join the harem, level her up enough, she will explain. but if you missed the explanation those are pearls, Helen will offer to reset the girls levels, your city control, story area progress, current willpower, items purchased, and clicker power in exchange for a proportional amount of pearls.

buff

May 29, 2017
So how does one get whatever currency this is?
View attachment 2692528
Keep levelling everyone up (especially the mentor-fairy) and it will explain itself. It's basically the "restart" mechanism you tend to see in clickers, you start everything over again except all the numbers are bigger. Sort of meta-levelling. It's a good thing, you want to do it.

buff

May 29, 2017
Revisiting this game for first time in a while .... the tags still say it is flash, but it looks like it is now distributed as either an HTML5 project (that doesn't seem to work) or a windows executable. Is that right? There is no way to get a working .swf file any more?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Revisiting this game for first time in a while .... the tags still say it is flash, but it looks like it is now distributed as either an HTML5 project (that doesn't seem to work) or a windows executable. Is that right? There is no way to get a working .swf file any more?
There is no longer a .swf format file since flash was discontinued. the HTML version does work but it takes forever to load. Executable is the best way to play if you have windows. If you have another OS I'm not sure what you may be able to do unfortunately.

Reactions: buff

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Hey i dont know where is a good place to leave feedback but just leaving it here with some 'off the top of my head' that i think would be good QoL:
  • Many buildings say "efficency based on girls (charm/sex appeal/etc)" but it just feels too arbitrary and theres nowhere to know all that stuff and with the amount of girls available is getting overwhelming trying everyone to find the best ones (also this tends to disassemble girls i put somewhere else and forgot about)
  • The town hall and rural town hall doesnt show the bars of the girls assigned moving/progressing whatsoever, the same happens with the "classrooms" to a lesser extent, just seem like they dont progress at all but do so slowly?
  • Leveling up girls with the button is annoying because the "cant skip" i mean if i have the points why limit it? no clicker does that, if anything it could automatically limit it to the point of mindbreak and continue from there if its because of the checkpoints, leading me to the next point
  • The mindbreak mechanic in time attack is great for covering up for the point above, but i like using the pendulum and if i dont have the autoclicker going on i just lose on a TON of levels, i would prefer that if the pendulum is strong enough with a well timed click it can also deal all the extra damage to the next levels so the use is actually efficient and not a handicap for preference. Same idea applies for hypnotizing girls around town and stuff.
Thats all i can think of, the rest is great and loving the progress! been following since very early like version 0.14? great to see even more content being added

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Just started playing and saw in the options that there are hypno options for Helen. How do I access them?
Once you can select Helen on the main screen (can level her up + mindbreak her) progressing with her will eventually trigger a short scene where that option opens up. If you've already done that (maybe skipped it accidentally) hold down left-click for ten seconds to trigger a "trance". Helen will pop up if your settings allow for that. The type of instruction is randomly selected from the types you've enabled.

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Once you can select Helen on the main screen (can level her up + mindbreak her) progressing with her will eventually trigger a short scene where that option opens up. If you've already done that (maybe skipped it accidentally) hold down left-click for ten seconds to trigger a "trance". Helen will pop up if your settings allow for that. The type of instruction is randomly selected from the types you've enabled.
Thanks! Shame there's not more of that content in the game or just in general.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpiralClicker-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
A relatively small change that would make the game better (for me) would be to simply have a button or a hotkey to let me go to next girl and previous girl from the profiles page. If I have a situation where I am looking for girl X and I don't have her face memorized yet it is a *huge* pain to find her given the number of girls in the game now.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone else finding the pokemon section to autocrash every time you click catch?

E: Honestly the game just crashes a bunch in general but usually I can just retry something. the pokemon section is actually impossible to progress with

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes