• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 25, 2018
There are 68 If I count right.

HypnoChanger
P.D. The last girl, Angie is not available in the Gallery
Ok, thanks, then I definitely haven't finished the content.

Have a Look in the gallery. You can see if anything is missing.
Yeah, I have a ton of missing pictures in the gallery, though, some of them are from me not leveling some of the girls enough because there are too many and it's incredibly tedious to do even with the time attack system, hahaha. Thanks.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Updates for Ver. 45

New Girl (Summon): Angie (5 CG)

Bugs in Gallery: Holi CG 3 opens 4 and CG 4 opens 3; Nichole CG for Auditorium Dancer opens Mall Dancer, Missing Mall Dancer CG; Missing Angie CGs in Gallery; Missing Auditorium CG: Jean, Liandra, Dominya, Kat; Missing Mall CG: Olivia, Susan, Karen.

No Convos Yet: Boomer, Darlene, Allison, Kass, Eliza, Silvia, Holi, Miranda, Iris, Angie.

Not in Auditorium Yet: Awake-San, Leanne, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Larelle, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza, Silvia, Holi, Miranda, Iris, Angie.

Not in Mall Yet: Awake-San, Leanne, Genma, Jessica, Cassie, Erika, Boomer, Jean, Linadra, Dominya, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Hypn-Tan, Ms. Rack, Larelle, DH, Xyrene, Kat, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza, Silvia, Holi, Miranda, Iris, Angie.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
When I get to the gold gate it's just the gate but apparently there's supposed to be a girl according to helen? Also I can't seem to win the thing, I keep clicking at random and I automatically lose when the bar reaches 0
Bug?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
When I get to the gold gate it's just the gate but apparently there's supposed to be a girl according to helen? Also I can't seem to win the thing, I keep clicking at random and I automatically lose when the bar reaches 0
Bug?
You need to get enough pearls for the magical girls. More pearls = easier wins.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
So how to actually trigger sex scenes in the Barn? It says I can assign a girl for some "extra fun" and there are CGs in the asset folder but it seems I can only put slaves to milk them for money...

EDIT Oh yea, same with dancing in the Auditorium - there are CGs but how to trigger the scenes ingame?

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
So how to actually trigger sex scenes in the Barn? It says I can assign a girl for some "extra fun" and there are CGs in the asset folder but it seems I can only put slaves to milk them for money...

EDIT Oh yea, same with dancing in the Auditorium - there are CGs but how to trigger the scenes ingame?
Level the girls up, 250 for auditorium, 500 for mall, and 750 for barn iirc.

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, has been almost a year since last update... anyone has any news?
I'm pretty sure the actual most recent update is much more recent than that, but the threads for this dev's games rarely get updated. I think this thread is like six updates behind or something, and the itch.io page says the last update was 91 days ago.

Edit: Yeah, apparently the last update was version 0.45 in November.

Reactions: Jaxter

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
This game was finished and the dev moved tp the sequel. The last update was for High Adventure, Mind Conquest was cancelled I think.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes