Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Does Eliza actually have any dialogue scenes, or is it just the cgs?
I didn't see any dialogue (outside the initial summon) on my end, just CGs and outfits
A few characters did this for me, like aurora

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So somebody surely asked this already I just can not find it using terms "screen" and "size" in search but is there a way to change screen size to not just be a strip in the middle of the screen ?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
No.

The game is unfortunately running in an engine that only supports this particular aspect ratio, even if fullscreened.
The easiest solution is to wrap the game in a virtual machine, fullscreen the game, and size the virtual machine accordingly. If you're on Win11, you can use Windows Sandbox, I'm not sure how saving works with that though.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, I unlocked the gate, I have more than 1600 pearls but everytime i exhaust the gate's life Helen tells me I've lost. What am I suppose to do?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You're supposed to defend against the assault of that orange haired elf. So only click when there's a thing to click, and try to survive.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
Well, the opening screen still said 0.47 on it, and while I was able to find the new scenes mentioned in the changelog in the game files, I wasn't able to access them in the actual game. So it seems like v0.48 is just broken. My mistake.
I'm sorry to hear that... I can see what I can do on their discord to get them to fix it but I can't be sure if they will... their discord is pretty dead except for a few communications on their other games... plus he's working on Spiral Clicker 2 which I'm pretty hyped for.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Sorry about the version number confusion. I have to update the version number manually, and sometimes I forget to do that. ^__^; At this point it's better to wait until my next update to fix it as I don't want to get people's hopes up by uploading a new version that merely fixes the version number.

Spiral Clicker 2 is actually getting rather close to it's first release. I am expecting to get the soundless demo this month, then I'll be able to get the music made for it. My music person wants to play the game before starting on the music. I am hoping to be able to release the demo publicly in the next couple months which will include the full Elf Kingdom realm and it's story.

Incidentally I made a little spin off game for christmas that features several characters from Spiral Clicker. I'm not sure if that's something I should make a whole thread about or if it's better posted in here since it's a related thing and not a wholly independent project.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Need help - can't solve this Minigame: View attachment 3217834
The objective is to stall for time until the guild leader gets tired of waiting and enters the dungeon. As stalling is the primary goal, you want to wait as long as possible before trapping an invading hero in order to waste more of the hero's time. You can trap a hero by clicking on them when they are interacting with a booby trap. Each hero has specific traps they fall for, and if no trap is in the room they fall for, they stand idly instead. You can also use the call button to lure heroes into the side rooms and close the doors to trap them for a while.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks, finally I made it. But seems this was the last for 0.47 - unfortunately, the 0.48 version does not work for me - Error saying:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
That looks like it might be caused by a missing file. You might want to check your anti-virus to see if it quarantined any files when you extracted the .rar file, and whitelist it. That has been the solution to some similar errors in the past.

G5man

Oct 14, 2022
Anyone have an up to date save for this game? Saw a post from way back in 2019 but that's gotta be out dated by now

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes