Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
What's the updates on his Wonder Woman comic? Is he still making it or is he focusing on smaller comics like this torture master ?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
What's the updates on his Wonder Woman comic? Is he still making it or is he focusing on smaller comics like this torture master ?
Sadly he seems to stretch our patience with his little side projects :biggrin:
But I guess WW comic will be release within next 2 month.

Consequence: I'll stop supporting him after he releases WW comic (since there probably won't be any new good superheroine comic for another year after that and I'm not much interested in goblins and evil docs ^^).

widershinn

Feb 28, 2018
Sadly he seems to stretch our patience with his little side projects :biggrin:
But I guess WW comic will be release within next 2 month.

Consequence: I'll stop supporting him after he releases WW comic (since there probably won't be any new good superheroine comic for another year after that and I'm not much interested in goblins and evil docs ^^).
Im also thinking the same way of stop supporting after wonder woman. It seems to not worth it anymore for only 2 posts a month. Updates is really slow considering we are paying

Reactions: Sihil

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Im also thinking the same way of stop supporting after wonder woman. It seems to not worth it anymore for only 2 posts a month. Updates is really slow considering we are paying
I don't think he updates too slow. I know artists with (much) less outcome and at least one of them is full-time working to create his art. He draws about 4 high-quality pictures per month.
Feather just focuses on the "wrong" content ^^
I considered to spend 1k$ to get a own comic of Feather (his highest Patreon tier) ... but chose another artist to spend that kind of money. Feather would be the better choice when it comes to pace :winkytongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: hohohihi

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think he updates too slow. I know artists which (much) less outcome and at least one of them is full-time working to create his art. He draws about 4 high-quality pictures per month.
Feather just focuses on the "wrong" content ^^
I considered to spend 1k$ to get a own comic of Feather (his highest Patreon tier) ... but chose another artist to spend that kind of money. Feather would be the better choice when it comes to pace :winkytongue:
Mind recommending few artists to support, I supported feather for two months hoping to get ww comics but he seems to be milking it as much as he can. I think it was January when he said it would be completed within a month. I'm guessing it is completed but he just doesn't want to release it yet.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Mind recommending few artists to support, I supported feather for two months hoping to get ww comics but he seems to be milking it as much as he can. I think it was January when he said it would be completed within a month. I'm guessing it is completed but he just doesn't want to release it yet.
He said he will finish it next month (comments below last update). We'll see ^^

Here some of the artist I know who make this kind of stuff (only had contact with treeInk, artdude41 and sabu).

I like the stuff of . For an examplary visuals see : or . or .
One of the best ryona/gore artist I've seen so far is Danilo (aka ). Examples .
Another is . .
You probably know 's (abandoned?) Shadowreaper comic. He seems to be still active, but didn't looked elsewhere for his stuff (but others mentioned he's still drawing).
(commissioned the Shadowreaper comic) created an awesome gore comic about .
I think I've seen guro art also from .
, creator of the Carey series, acceppts commissions. One of my alltime-favs (paying for his stuff for many years at eroticillusions.com now).
accepted commissions some time ago. No idea if he still do so.

creates no gore, but ryona. Creates alot of stuff.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Finally, a preview (2 pics).

Post from artist:
------------------
My comic book "Wonder Woman". The title has not yet been determined.

Can you give it an appropriate title?

This is just a preview. The real part1 will be launched at the end of May.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Finally, a preview (2 pics).

Post from artist:
------------------
My comic book "Wonder Woman". The title has not yet been determined.

Can you give it an appropriate title?

This is just a preview. The real part1 will be launched at the end of May.
She-hulk and valkyrie both? Feather is really making up for the lost time isn't he?