Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
Thanks. I wonder how much time it will take to have part 2 as he always have many stories still in production. Maybe we can bet? ;)
hopefully part 2 will have some vagina guro cause part has 0, like wtf was he thinking making that shit

dean027

May 3, 2018
in the post that explains what updates in October I asked if chun-li was a guro story, he replied "simply ryona"
Damn. It would be great to have a good Chun-li guro story. Maybe next time. Do you know some other artists who did that? On pixiv it seems she isn't widely used.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
the idea to include male guro scene and then go full retard with blind ganbang with finding extra holes in vagina like wtf was he thinking.

only thing i liked was sideways perforated tit fuck but like i draw that shit years ago in commission. feather recent work lost edge and its starting to be polluted with gay and dyke trash.

would much rather go with goblins but with rough stuff this time, like cutting bitch open and using her stewing pot while she is still alive to cook other vaginas body parts (he was kinda near there last time but it was just corpse). cause this shit is just fucking boring.

Reactions: Sergeev2020