Others Abandoned Space Junk [v0.1] [PandaPenguinGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Played through the content so far and it's a decent start. The story has promise even if there are some bits that are a tad questionable.

Story spoilers and lots'o'text ahoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all it's a good start that can use some polishing. There's not a ton to do beyond the first day, with the second day half done. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it to see what you do with it though I suspect there won't be a lot of playable content for a few versions. Understandably so. Devs always have to hammer out the details of how their game will look and play overall before the content gets fleshed out. At any rate, nice work and good luck with the game.

Reactions: Vegeta

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
pretty much "yep" to all of your points :FuckYea:
much of what you listed is simply not in the game yet (e.g. depth to the amnesia/background story)

regarding you moving Tenshi around the ship.... you got an armed secBot with you all the time :pokerFace:
and yes, that "Police" font on the secBot will get replaced in the future... minor detail as you called it

that first 5-day time frame is just the prologue to the game and there is a lot of stuff on the to-do list anyway
I'm currently assembling the roadmap in a more readable form over at so people can get a glimps of whats planned for the next update (this is by NO means a completed roadmap)

treos

Oct 19, 2017
looking through the screenshots in the OP and is it just me or does the underwear catlyn is wearing seem...wrong somehow?

dunno why but when i see it it looks like it's a pair of 2d pics copy/pasted on top of a 3d model.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
On the second day when you have Tenshi brought to your quarters the screen just says "renders in progress" or something then you're back in your quarters by yourself. This just repeats and no progress can be made.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
That was a nice introduction.
Short but it showed enough of the basic game play/ navigation.
Easy and clear nav. and the objectives on screen with timer is probably very helpfull in future updates
Can't say much about the story, it peeked my interest and like to see where the dev will take it.
The commander being a mid forties something didn't bother me and probably won't in the future as long i don't have to see her naked :) It's a lot more realistic then a 21y/o top model being the commander of a military spaceship. I like the body shape and skin texture of cathlyn as well as her face. And nice to see gravity has some effect on natural boobs. Funny, a dev making a space game gets it. Most Earth based games have massive floating boobs in it^^

Reactions: PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
looking through the screenshots in the OP and is it just me or does the underwear catlyn is wearing seem...wrong somehow?

dunno why but when i see it it looks like it's a pair of 2d pics copy/pasted on top of a 3d model.

:pokerFace:

On the second day when you have Tenshi brought to your quarters the screen just says "renders in progress" or something then you're back in your quarters by yourself. This just repeats and no progress can be made.
congrats, you reached the end of the current game content :FuckYea:

The commander being a mid forties something didn't bother me and probably won't in the future as long i don't have to see her naked :)
open the spoiler, I dare you :tf:

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017

:pokerFace:

congrats, you reached the end of the current game content :FuckYea:

open the spoiler, I dare you :tf:
Nice start to the game! Looking forward to seeing more.

And I'm hoping for some diversity on the slave part, with Catlyn training slaves but at the same time being submissive to the commander.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
thats... a nice new banner, who did this :FuckYea:

Edit:

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is an interesting twist on a typical trainer type game... You have a female protagonist in the lead, and she isn't the victim or target... Nice touch... There isn't a huge amount of content for the moment, only about 1 game days worth of activities... You can play game days beyond it, but there is no reason to, as everything else is under development... The visuals look decent enough, and it feels put together well... I went ahead and posted my review...

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
This is an interesting twist on a typical trainer type game... You have a female protagonist in the lead, and she isn't the victim or target... Nice touch... There isn't a huge amount of content for the moment, only about 1 game days worth of activities... You can play game days beyond it, but there is no reason to, as everything else is under development... The visuals look decent enough, and it feels put together well... I went ahead and posted my review...
thanks for the kind words! :FuckYea:

Reactions: Zippity

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So if I want tenshi bring on my quarters will come only a gray screen with a large orange writing "render in progress" and I stand alone in my quarier which is really stupid because I can not do anything with the prisoner more

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes