Others Abandoned Space Junk [v0.1] [PandaPenguinGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
97520_Space_Junk.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Space Junk! This game will take you on a journey of galactic proportions. Just kidding .... but to the outer space at least. In this slave trainer type of game you will encounter different types of "slaves" that you can train. Some of them will need more effort than others and many requiere special treatment. For that purpose you will need to complete specific tasks and missions.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-12
Release Date: 2019-02-12
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Trello Roadmap:

Download
Win: - - - -
Thank you @Gab for the links!

Old Version

_Tuw+6.jpg 5rfFzD.jpg 69HAWd.jpg bB6De_.jpg ENOxqD.jpg FI2XFX.jpg gDgmat.jpg hibvZu.jpg jDyaxy.jpg jloOkf.jpg kJMO0X.jpg lctBtz.jpg LvClOV.jpg lvnsX1.jpg nKiCWt.jpg Pb7xXr.jpg RiKqph.jpg ujAYEn.jpg VGO6bQ.jpg zraKOW.jpg

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
They're exaggerating, I'm sure. It's trendy to blow all your opinions out of proportion on the internet these days...

I do agree that I found the female characters in Twin Star much cuter than those in this game. Sorry about that. Catlyn looks a little too plain and expressionless, almost like she's bored, and something about the width of Tenshi's eyes and her makeup makes her look permanently shocked even though her lips seems to indicate she's perfectly calm. Kira's got a nice look with that thin faced, mischievous expression and the sassy pose, but her hairstyle is really turning me off. Personal preference, sorry again.

The above is just a personal impression, feedback from a potential player if you will. If you like your characters, by all means stick with them the way they are. You can't please everyone and you should stay with your own vision when you're making something creative or you'll just end up resenting your work. Make the product that you'll be happy with. Haven't tried the game out yet but I will later on. Good luck with the project!

Reactions: GandiIV

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
They're exaggerating, I'm sure. It's trendy to blow all your opinions out of proportion on the internet these days...

I do agree that I found the female characters in Twin Star much cuter than those in this game. Sorry about that. Catlyn looks a little too plain and expressionless, almost like she's bored, and something about the width of Tenshi's eyes and her makeup makes her look permanently shocked even though her lips seems to indicate she's perfectly calm. Kira's got a nice look with that thin faced, mischievous expression and the sassy pose, but her hairstyle is really turning me off. Personal preference, sorry again.

The above is just a personal impression, feedback from a potential player if you will. If you like your characters, by all means stick with them the way they are. You can't please everyone and you should stay with your own vision when you're making something creative or you'll just end up resenting your work. Make the product that you'll be happy with. Haven't tried the game out yet but I will later on. Good luck with the project!
thanks for the feedback :FuckYea:
the thing with "cuter" characters is that I'm currently more or less pissed off by the way patreon treated my previous project in a way that did not help me determine what physical features of a character would make them not look at them and say "oh thats a 14yo because fuck your age disclaimer or story setting that's how WE see it"

on the appearance of the MC: she will get many more mood stages later, those right now are just for initial setup.

I know its in its early stages but how much of content is there ???
well define content: images? story? stuff to "do"?

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Sadly, even if Patreon didn't give you shit over the look of your characters, they would have given you the boot for even a hint of incest content. They've really gone over the deep end with enforcing that one. Half the game devs on Patreon got busted to some degree for it. Personally, Lena didn't look underage to me, just slender.

And you don't have to look young to be cute, just sayin'. I think Kira's face is very cute.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Well how far the story is developed and what sort of "stuff to do" to expect from it
I might put up a "walkthrough" for whats already there (since it has 2 bad endings already built in) but don't expect too much right now
best is to just get it and find out for yourself, I wouldn't consider it a waste of time :tf:

Reactions: Xavv

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
:O what... so you are making this game. what happend to your other game?
and im going to try it out today so i hope you made some progress since last time i played it.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Alright I am playing it and there are some things that needs some attention.
Im not going make a whole list to much of a hassle :p
1. everything looks a bit flat some highlights here and there could do wonders, even if its just the interface that gets some more highlights it would be a massive visual improvement.
2. you should make a ship overview when traveling this makes the game seem bigger giving the player the feeling they can actualy decide where to go. as it is now it feels really forced and cramped.
and thats all im going to say about i dont think its a bad game m8 but it does need some loving attention ;P

Reactions: Dinker

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Alright I am playing it and there are some things that needs some attention.
Im not going make a whole list to much of a hassle :p
1. everything looks a bit flat some highlights here and there could do wonders, even if its just the interface that gets some more highlights it would be a massive visual improvement.
2. you should make a ship overview when traveling this makes the game seem bigger giving the player the feeling they can actualy decide where to go. as it is now it feels really forced and cramped.
and thats all im going to say about i dont think its a bad game m8 but it does need some loving attention :heartcoveredeyes:
Im already re-rendering all the images from that first pirate scene after I changed the lighting system while working on the renders for the next scene

PS: suggestions starting with "you should make" get discarded right away ... the ship is only the starting area of the game, no need to make it bigger

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
i didnt mean that you should or have to make changes but consider this as an option i stated it wrong sorry.
but uhh you know what happend after i left discord? has everything gone to sht already?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
i didnt mean that you should or have to make changes but consider this as an option i stated it wrong sorry.
but uhh you know what happend after i left discord? has everything gone to sht already?
Nah just daily sht :p

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes