Others - Abandoned - Space Junk [v0.1] [PandaPenguinGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DaedricLover

I don't care what you put into a game, if you have crap for options, then it sucks. I want to skip exposition that is useless in my opinion. So let me hold down ctrl to skip. Forcing me to click click left mouse button to advance through the boring/obivious dialog is obnoxious. It casts a shadow over the good parts of the game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Nox Karas

It's not bad for the first version of the game.
    The story is not original (you wake up and remember nothing) but at least it is not in "engrish" . The girls and the backgrounds looks exactly the same as what we can see in other games.
    And there is not a lot of content.

Maybe in a future I will revisit it... in a year or two maybe?
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.0.4...

Interesting and creative trainer game...

The visuals of the characters are good, and so are the backdrops...

The script is pretty good, as I barely ran into any spelling/grammar errors... The plot (what little there is for the moment) revolves around a female protagonist, who awakens in the medical bay aboard a military spaceship... She had been almost killed by some space pirates, and has slight memory loss... One of the pirates was captured and she is given permission to interrogate the female pirate...

From there the game begins, with various locations to go on the ship, following a very basic adventure game style of play... In essence, you only have one game day worth of content for the moment, with 5 game days limit on the interrogation... The interrogation mostly involves some trickery and sexual teasing of the prisoner by the protagonist... The game is listed as a slave trainer game, so we'll have to see how that plays out...

Overall, it's a slightly cheeky trainer game, with the protagonist at the lead... It is definitely unique to see this sort of game with a female protagonist lead, who is not a victim or target... Not much content for the moment, but it looks promising for the type of game that it is... Do not expect a whole lot of meaningful story, although there is a tiny bit of story... It's still early into it's development, but looks decent so far... Will I revisit this game? Sure...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

macadam

As it is for now ( 0.0.4 )
    the game is pretty interesting, story look a bit original and a bit cliché ( well, i know multiples games about someone wake up in a space shit with no memories etc.. ), but it have a good deep effect that give me feeling to want more.
    the navigation is good and easy, good point on the lil' "?" helper that appear in the place you need to go.
    characters are good and original ( 3 for now, with a bunch of robots )
    renders are good, and even if its one of the "floating chars with background" , its still good and variable.
    the UI is very nice and fit perfectly in the spirit of the game.
    i give it 4 stars for now, just because its a bit short, but its just beginning. if it grow more like this, it can reach 5 stars :) keep an eyes on this one. sound promissing.