Ren'Py Southern Nights [Development Thread]

Are you going to play the game in the FEMALE MC route?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 5, 2020
for folks already on patreon:

- redid some things with the code - need to get to a point where it's settled but I'm trying to make sure it doesn't cause any issues.
- working on a masturbation scene atm (work has me bogged down and I'm not getting much done tbh). Hopefully it will slow down at work and I can get back to cranking them out.
- Reduced the areas and actions of Sarah (don't need a lot of them they're just dead ends BUT this still means I can add things later with ease).
- ready for a beer

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
for folks already on patreon:

- redid some things with the code - need to get to a point where it's settled but I'm trying to make sure it doesn't cause any issues.
- working on a masturbation scene atm (work has me bogged down and I'm not getting much done tbh). Hopefully it will slow down at work and I can get back to cranking them out.
- Reduced the areas and actions of Sarah (don't need a lot of them they're just dead ends BUT this still means I can add things later with ease).
- ready for a beer
I now also follow you on Patreon. i hope a new versio n comes out that mounth.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Jun 5, 2020
Finishing up this week - may squeeze in some time tomorrow to do some work.

- game is at 3.56 GBs - 2731 files in images folder - some are renders and others are icons, etc. but mostly renders.
- small renders have been added to a few places and some places have been tied up to increase Sarah affection.
- small code changes
- Aunt intro male MC scene will defer from female's side so play both sides. Didn't feel like the script worked with both and wanted to open up a few things later on with this. Aunt intro male MC scene is about 40% complete.

Didn't get a lot of done this week because of work. Next week will probably be worse so I'll be around but may not be able to respond or do much for the game unfortunately.

Still shooting for about a month from now when I think the game will be ready. We'll see. If I can, I want to sneak in a few things before I release it that were not planned but here's hoping I can and you guys love it.

Jun 5, 2020
- Game is at 3.91 GBs
- Aunt MC intro complete (differs from female route, even at the end)
- Started another scene's renders
- Animations added
- odds and ends - code changes

This week was horrible. Did not get much done. Anyway, still aiming for May but time will tell.

Reactions: darlic

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
- Game is at 3.91 GBs
- Aunt MC intro complete (differs from female route, even at the end)
- Started another scene's renders
- Animations added
- odds and ends - code changes

This week was horrible. Did not get much done. Anyway, still aiming for May but time will tell.
It definitely needs compression instead of PNG use "webg" for images, I think I spelled it wrong but you will get the idea.

Btw I am hyped for your game, urination is my fetish especially if I am the one giving the showers and drinks.

I prefer the male protagonist, although it doesn't matter I guess cause the pole has been closed, there are already tons of female protagonist games with humiliation as there main theme which also includes urination.

Jun 5, 2020
Totals:

Animations: 112 (this includes non-naughty ones) - around 80 or so naughty ones
Stills: 300+
Gallery: 15 with maybe 3 more to add (as mentioned before, some are scenes that have not been broken up so multiple animations)

I'll be working on the basement scenes and then wrapping up the game (testing and cleaning stuff up).

Available scenes:

- 2 HJ
- 1 BJ
- 1 cunnilingus
- 3 masturbation
- 3 wettings so far
- 1 vanilla sex
- 1 lesbian sex
- 1 fingering
- 2 Pee voyeur
- 2 female squirt
- 2 Male cum
- multiple peed on perspective scenes so far
- probably a couple more things I can't remember at the moment

Some of the afore mentioned scenes have multiple angles and some do NOT. Some scenes have music or sounds and some do not.

I'm honestly hung up on this part: I have 2 scenes to write and render that are a part of the story line that's left. I'm planning on at least getting lower tiered escalation scenes in at this point so that path is there but I can wait and release what I have and will work on them in 0.9 BETA. I think the scenes would add some additional fun for the player but these scenes will have Sarah in them so no sex just yet for her just some watersports and foreplay fun. The only eager girls in the game at this point are the other characters (yes including the aunt).

One other thing, I redid the story line in the intro for the MCs. I wanted the aunt to be a little sweeter and in the intro scene for her, she's a good bit naughtier (even for the stuff we like). I kind of get the feeling that you guys don't know what I'm up to sometimes so it has me wondering (worried) if this is even going to be a good game. I've tried my damnedest to make the game kinky, the minigames controllable (intended outcomes), and the renders to be on par with top level adult VNs.

A part of the end of the game that I had mentioned a while back is a sweet thing I did to wrap it up. It's small but with the music and what I did, it meant a lot to me to end this version this way (because if the game doesn't do good then it will remain this way). Again, I wanted this game to be sweet, fun, funny, and exceptionally kinky. I just felt it needed it.