In this current build, in terms of looks, which of the main Li's do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Game is really amazing there is no doubt about it.
It take little bit of time to popular.
Well, I like this game MC is really cool I share this game with almost all of my friends.
I really like this game i will give 7.5/10.
Can't wait for next update.
... why not post this as a review and rate it then?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The problem is I don't know how to do this I'm new in this VN world.
If you taught me how to post this as a review that would be great.
Go to the top left of this thread. There are 5 stars there. You hover over them and a number of stars light up from left to right. this indicates your score between 1 (leftmost star is clicked) and 5 stars (rightmost star is clicked).
since your score is 7.5/10 that would be 4 stars out of 5. so the second to the rightmost star.

when you click on that, it opens a new window to write a review. you copy paste your existing review into that page and click submit

Dec 29, 2023
Go to the top left of this thread. There are 5 stars there. You hover over them and a number of stars light up from left to right. this indicates your score between 1 (leftmost star is clicked) and 5 stars (rightmost star is clicked).
since your score is 7.5/10 that would be 4 stars out of 5. so the second to the rightmost star.

when you click on that, it opens a new window to write a review. you copy paste your existing review into that page and click submit
Thnx dude.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SorcerersParadox-Ch3P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ceddot

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Harem yes... ntr/sharing no.
Oh, that's great to hear. But I would like to suggest if there is going to be a harem path in the future...please add that tag to your future tags (it can increase your fan base size = more potential to locate financial supporters for you project). Or many harem fans will think your title will only have single love interest paths.

I found this post , because I was searching through the forms for this information...as I'm not a single path fan (I'm already living that path in real life...;))

Regards.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i just started the game so far you can´t chose a girl (intressted or not) can you later chose or all yh well "forced"?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Sorcerer's Paradox [Ch.3 Part 1] [Ceddot]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 621 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Oh, that's why your review got deleted... Hmm, maybe they want you to emphasize the things that you liked or disliked about the game, or something like that. I don't know for sure.
So stupid, we should just be able to say we like this game and not have to write an essay on it. I never read the long reviews anyway. Really am enjoying it though so far. One problem i'm having, my video keeps freezing. Computer illiterate here, any easy way to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes