In this current build, in terms of looks, which of the main Li's do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I finished playing the game in Android port but after exit from the bar the gunner guys killed the mc without any option to intervene and there is no choice why is that?

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
When is the update?

Also is there a discord server?
Hey, thanks for playing the game! I'm still working hard on it, even with my busy work schedule. I'm dedicating my free time and days off to make it better. Also, I'm setting up a Discord server, so I'll share the links when Chapter 2 is out. Your support means a lot! Stay tuned for updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tanjiro14344

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SorcerersParadox-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Hey folks, just a quick update – Android builds are up, but Mega's playing hard to get. No worries, though. I'll sort it out tomorrow. In the meantime, grab the goods from Google Drive and MediaFire. Cheers for being cool about it!

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Hey Ceddot. You keep doing this:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 193439.png

But a question mark is never preceded by a single full stop. Do a search & replace for '.?' and delete all the relevant full stops before next release? Please? :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceddot

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I have not seen any cuckoldry in the game itself despite the concerns people raised before.
disclaimer: I stopped playing mid ch2.

In regards to the sus images
Above is MC's original body. A medieval sorcerer. who for some reason thinks "magic" is punching people with glowing fists.

Above is the body of the MC after he isekaied into modern earth. MC is fucking one girl while another girl is recording them

====
Honestly, since MC is only casting fist, I would have liked it if he actually looked like a bodybuilder and leaned into the meme instead of looking normal

Biggest problem really is that the plot and dialog just felt stilted.

Last edited:

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
I have not seen any cuckoldry in the game itself despite the concerns people raised before.
disclaimer: I stopped playing mid ch2.

In regards to the sus images

Above is MC's original body. A medieval sorcerer. who for some reason thinks "magic" is punching people with glowing fists.

Above is the body of the MC after he isekaied into modern earth. MC is fucking one girl while another girl is recording them

====
Honestly, since MC is only casting fist, I would have liked it if he actually looked like a bodybuilder and leaned into the meme instead of looking normal

Biggest problem really is that the plot and dialog just felt stilted.
Hi..

I wasn't aware that there were concerns about cuckoldry in this game, but looking thru the previews again i can see why people might think that haha.

As for the feedback on the plot and dialogue, I appreciate your honesty. and I had to look up what "stilted" means. I agree with the feedback. I need to stop relying on paraphrasers for most of my dialogues.

and as for the plot.. im still working on it ;)
thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedbacks..

1704564526013.png

Reactions: harem.king
Dec 29, 2023
Game is really amazing there is no doubt about it.
It take little bit of time to popular.
Well, I like this game MC is really cool I share this game with almost all of my friends.
I really like this game i will give 7.5/10.
Can't wait for next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceddot

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Game is really amazing there is no doubt about it.
It take little bit of time to popular.
Well, I like this game MC is really cool I share this game with almost all of my friends.
I really like this game i will give 7.5/10.
Can't wait for next update.
Hey man, thanks.
It's good to know that someone enjoyed it.

Reactions: pulicabobu
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes