RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
literally just spent 2 hours and 10 minutes downloading this from another site just to find that it was in japanese. then i come here after specifying english and it's done in 4 minutes.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
literally just spent 2 hours and 10 minutes downloading this from another site just to find that it was in japanese. then i come here after specifying english and it's done in 4 minutes.
Welcome to the promised land friend- all of the games here are in English.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
fixed one straight main road role, to be told true, I don't really like the fixed road, which mean I dislike being control, I decide I wanted the Sex or not. however I like the battle system.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This was really good!! I have cum multiple times from playing this!! Totally recommended if you like common sense changing and other hypnosis related things!!

Reactions: Swallows999

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Okay, I really enjoyed this a lot. It's awesome. It actually had a plot and the sexy was all interwoven into it. There was plenty, too. You didn't even have to search for it since the game sent you straight to it. Plus, the multiple endings were easy to obtain and you were automatically sent back to the important moment after obtaining it so you could easily continue playing. The game was fun, easy to play, and satisfying. I completely lost track of time while playing. Super well made! 11/10 :love:

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Okay, I really enjoyed this a lot. It's awesome. It actually had a plot and the sexy was all interwoven into it. There was plenty, too. You didn't even have to search for it since the game sent you straight to it. Plus, the multiple endings were easy to obtain and you were automatically sent back to the important moment after obtaining it so you could easily continue playing. The game was fun, easy to play, and satisfying. I completely lost track of time while playing. Super well made! 11/10 :love:
I had the same when i played :love: :cool:

Reactions: sparrow_rose

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
Some of the combat images are left untranslated since the creator decided to create an individual image for every 5 percent change in attack status for a few different areas. That would mean editing 105 images, which I'm not going to invest the time into doing.
Are the text the same across 105 images? If so, we could programmatically edit the images in a batch?

Ninirita

May 9, 2018
I've been wondering. Since you can see your character's virginity does that mean we can keep our virginity until the end of the game. Just a curious thought.

Toni07

Oct 21, 2018
Does someone has the patch for image translation for the game? The Openload link is down because Openload is closed now...

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
game looked great even the title but its unenjoyable when unplayable would rate it 1 star if I could but haven't played it enough to give that low rating :(

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
game looked great even the title but its unenjoyable when unplayable would rate it 1 star if I could but haven't played it enough to give that low rating :(
The game is a bit like a visual novel, in the sense that you don't have actual control over what to do. There is one path, and you need to follow it, sadly. That's probably what troubles you.

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
would be great if there was a free mode at the end where u get to roam and frick with every one

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes