RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
When you see a new h-rpg game and it just says English and the dreaded Machine Translation isn't there!
Hype is real!

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Good translation.
Not much of a game. You are railroaded from one event to the other. Your options include triggering a bad end or continuing to play. Fair art, nice concept.

I'd say this game feels like it would have been better off being a subquest of a much larger better game; The City where you get Hypnotized into a slut.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Welp, fighting isn't a big part of the game, but I'm kinda free now so I'll see what I can do with the 105 images, here is a sample.
For some reason I can't use the img tag, here is the link:

Reactions: Gaboris

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Uh, guys, interesting game and all but how are you all progressing? I just hit a black screen and that's it.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I just tried this out and DANG this thing is almost perfect for me! :oops:

The game and story isn't that special. These normal linear stories set in an RPGM game kinda feel pointless to me since the one saving grace of this old play style would be the freedom of exploration and that's why its shortcomings in combat and walking around everywhere can be excused IF done right.

The thing I REALLY love here is the hypno system. It's not a blatant "+1 to corruption and also the perception of everything", but different types of "effects" that get added to the heroine. Sadly it's dictated by the set story on what happens and I haven't gone too far into it yet so see if there are even levels to each effect or choices on what we get, but still this setup is REAL promising.

Say in a game where the player has the hypno powers, the story was more free roaming and had a hint of a sandbox feel where we could just go around a city hypnotizing random characters and changing anyone in different ways it would be freaking PERFECT! Maybe add stuff like our powers would need to be leveled up and we'd need to figure out stuff about our "targets" to affect them and it might actually be pretty balanced... GREAT now I wish I actually had a game like that already. Why couldn't I ever get into making games? :confused:

Uh, guys, interesting game and all but how are you all progressing? I just hit a black screen and that's it.
Where did you hit the black screen? Did the game start properly and it just "broke" along the story or did you get a black screen on launch? Did you get any kind of error messages? You got the proper RTPs installed IF this game needs it?
I'm asking all these cuz it's running just fine for me and I need all the info if I want even a chance in helping. :unsure:

Reactions: MildMasochist

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Where did you hit the black screen? Did the game start properly and it just "broke" along the story or did you get a black screen on launch? Did you get any kind of error messages? You got the proper RTPs installed IF this game needs it?
I'm asking all these cuz it's running just fine for me and I need all the info if I want even a chance in helping. :unsure:
It's just black with no map, still has an image of her in underwear in the top left though, I can bring up the pause menu so the game is still running. It does it right after you first talk to Father Clad about the hypnotists, last piece of dialogue I see is Sonia saying "Ill go speak with Arein and Weiss about tomorrow's plan of action.", I'm guessing this is were it gives me control of Sonia, must be moving around but I can't see where I am or where I'm going because everything is black.

No error messages or anything, I have the proper RTP's installed. Thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: Unknown2721

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone quickly and kind of accurately translate this for me? This is gonna be a bit tricky since I'll have to work with the cum layer lol
body1.png
body2.png

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Guy who is downloading 2 people's work for free calls other people as "arrogant".

What a genius
Let me guess, you didn't read my reply to the other guy, that I replied to, that he replied to my 1st post in this thread, in the 1st page of the thread huh?.... Learn to reads the whole thread, before you start replying to others please...

Unknown2721

Nov 24, 2017
It's just black with no map, still has an image of her in underwear in the top left though, I can bring up the pause menu so the game is still running, it does it right after you first talk to Father Clad about the hypnotists, last piece of dialogue I see is Sonia saying "Ill go speak with Arein and Weiss about tomorrow's plan of action.", I'm guessing this is were it gives me control of Sonia, must be moving around but I can't see where I am or where I'm going because everything is black.

No error messages or anything, I have the proper RTP's installed. Thanks for trying to help.
I am also having the same problem

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

John Nasty

Aug 27, 2017
It's just black with no map, still has an image of her in underwear in the top left though, I can bring up the pause menu so the game is still running. It does it right after you first talk to Father Clad about the hypnotists, last piece of dialogue I see is Sonia saying "Ill go speak with Arein and Weiss about tomorrow's plan of action.", I'm guessing this is were it gives me control of Sonia, must be moving around but I can't see where I am or where I'm going because everything is black.

Right Click > Troubleshoot Compatibility > Try Recommended Settings > Start the program > (if it works) Next > Save these setting for this program.

Maybe this will solve your problem.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Sooooo, here it is guys, the patch I said I'd make for the missing battle and portrait translations.

Note: I had to take some liberties with the cum, since there is no alpha version of the default I had to use the only sample the game gave me.

Let me know if there is any mistake or other stuff that may need translation (not her states during sex, those are impossible for my skills)

Curiosity: It took me more time to make the patch art and tests than the editing of the game files lol

Edit1: FyeNyo and aifman7 found some bugs with the patch, thanks you for letting me know. They have all been fixed, hopefully. hehe
Edit2: Thanks again aifman7, the third time is a charm so the bug must be fixed now. lol
Please download it again if you have the previous version.
Edit3: File reuped to ZIPPY since openload is gone. Thanks for the headsup Philly101.

Patch Preview
preview 1.2.PNG

Pro Tip: Don't spoil your game, just download and apply the patch ; )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download 1.2:
Exe SHA-1: FE9B5124E77AA3688F497A4B01EB5BD369710F90

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well that was a pretty good corruption game, a bit too much piss for my tastes, but there was a nice sleep scene and plenty of oblivious stuff as well.

There is a bit of a jump in the action that happens to the captain, going from simple touching to wearing a revealing maid outfit and kissing. Just seemed a little off.

Great CGs and lots of fetishes up my alley, except for the peeing, but the sheer number of scenes and the range of the scenarios was more than enough to make up for the handful of ones I didn't like.

Reactions: Skyzenski

majisha

Jan 20, 2018
Kind of disappointed, not going to lie. The story wasn't doing it for me for whatever reason so i'm really just blowing through this holding control, moving to the next npc to talk to, and holding control again. The battle system is the only real gameplay in the game and all it seems to be is a "pick the highest number" game if you can see them, and a random guess if not.

Fair warning, combat system is actually a trap. Losing gives you more content if you chose the "give up" option. Afterwords it dumps you back to the beginning of the encounter with an option to skip combat entirely and proceed as if you won the battle.

Not the worst rpg maker I've seen, by far, but if the story doesn't do it for you then I'm not sure this game has much to offer you.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes