RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Did you read what I said?... Obviously you did not... I said

As in, while making the pictures, they added the text into them, not like they are some kind of overlay layer, that the texts themselves can be easily extracted then translated, to gives the translator a Hell of a-lot less work to do.... Also this isn't me being a "dick" as you put it, this is about a translator doing a half-assed job and not doing the full job, to show they needs to takes on the full responsibilities as a job and as a service to the community, to leads others by example, not what they just did and bitch and complained, it'll be a-lot more work, that they don't want to do.... Now that's being arrogant as fuck and not even caring at all to the community at large, nor taking on the full responsibilities, to show others how it's really done and be damn glad and proud that you did, so they can leads others by their own actions...

If I did half-assed jobs around my work and around my parents, when I was living with them, I would never ever heard the end of it at all, nor they'll let it go and down, or I would have been fired at the spot!
Dude, calm down and just download the patch on page 2 of this thread if you're so concerned about the images being untranslated. It's like two clicks and you're done.

Also, if it weren't for the translator quickly moving from project to project, the community would be missing out on a LOT of good games. Chronomium over at ULMF is the translator you have to thank for this game, as well as about 15 other games he's fully translated since January of 2018. That's a massive effort, a lot more goes into game translation than just running it through google translate and calling it a day. There are many translators on ULMF who will work on one game translation for several years. To do 16 translations in a year is astounding.

How many games did you translate during 2018? Go ahead and count, we'll wait.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Dude, calm down and just download the patch on page 2 of this thread if you're so concerned about the images being untranslated. It's like two clicks and you're done.

Also, if it weren't for the translator quickly moving from project to project, the community would be missing out on a LOT of good games. Chronomium over at ULMF is the translator you have to thank for this game, as well as about 15 other games he's fully translated since January of 2018. That's a massive effort, a lot more goes into game translation than just running it through google translate and calling it a day. There are many translators on ULMF who will work on one game translation for several years. To do 16 translations in a year is astounding.

How many games did you translate during 2018? Go ahead and count, we'll wait.
Oh shit, Chronomium translated this game too? Dude's a straight-up God, actually.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Way too much on the rails...
Feel more like a visual novel than a RPG. And not many choices to select either. What's the point of all these parameters that are being shown to the players if there is nothing the player can do aside moving her sprite to the next hypno/rape location and watch what's happen?

Mar 2, 2018
This isn't really a game, the story is so fixed you may as well just make it a comic. All you're doing is commuting from one event to the next.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Havent finished it yet. Pretty good but could have been way better if it was actually a game - if we could free roam the city and disvorer events ourselves. Also for game centered around mind control fetish i would rather play as a guy with mind control powers(like Clymenia's Noblemans Retort) than a girl who is getting hypnotised and fucked.

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
In other words a lazy ass translator ( like most translators these days. -sigh- hard pass
I think there should always be a hard focus on make the game 100% playable rather than putting in way more effort than is necessary. Especially when there is no reward involved whatsoever, normally.

dolphinpk

Nov 26, 2018
i cant play it cause it says that is corrupted, i have tried to download with the other links but it continues corrupted, what can i do?

Inual

Jul 11, 2017
In other words a lazy ass translator ( like most translators these days. -sigh- hard pass
In other words a lazy ass gamer - if you actually look at the thread you will notice there is a patch for the images on page 2.

thedongofapocalypse

Feb 21, 2019
Not much interaction and the fact that we're forced to walk into obvious trap to progress is pretty grating as well.

And why cant i access the completed save.

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
In other words a lazy ass gamer - if you actually look at the thread you will notice there is a patch for the images on page 2.
in other words a dumbass prick who wants to smart mouth. The translations on this site are often incredibly horrible - most are worse than machine translated - and all save for 2 folks aren't actually putting forth the effort EXPECTED of a translator. I have translated roughly 80 games in the past 2 years and honestly, the half assed effort that gets put in on this site disgusts me. I have room to talk, you do not. Sit down, shut up, and grab your baby bottle kid.

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
and given the sheer simplicity of this game, there's no reason for the translation to have broken English -_-

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
I have translated roughly 80 games in the past 2 years and honestly, the half assed effort that gets put in on this site disgusts me. I have room to talk, you do not. Sit down, shut up, and grab your baby bottle kid.
What are some of the games you've translated?
I'm always looking for more to play!

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
what a nice combat system. never saw something like that. gonna buy the game since i want more from this guy.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes