• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
hmmm why do i not see a 0.25 release here anywhere ??? only 0.24
Cause we haven't had enough time to update the OP. With a 9/10 gig folder, it takes time to make mirrors.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hmmm why do i not see a 0.25 release here anywhere ??? only 0.24
Someone linked the updated 0.25 content some posts back. If you already have 0.24 then that is all you need + a 0.25 qsp

Totally. Very little content added in last 1 year
No, I mean the alt path suck ass, as in its not very good... . so adding more content to the alt path, is at least for me of little interest :p

In general I would like Avenger to add more content to existing npc's rather than add new ones. The previous release with the new sasha content was good though.

and I think the Antonia (and daughters) content on 0.25 release will be good. Just hope its not on the alt path for Antonia.

Aug 4, 2017
Someone linked the updated 0.25 content some posts back. If you already have 0.24 then that is all you need + a 0.25 qsp

No, I mean the alt path suck ass, as in its not very good... . so adding more content to the alt path, is at least for me of little interest :p

In general I would like Avenger to add more content to existing npc's rather than add new ones. The previous release with the new sasha content was good though.

and I think the Antonia (and daughters) content on 0.25 release will be good. Just hope its not on the alt path for Antonia.
that is exactly i meant actually

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
uT 2.2.1 for years.. never had a reason to change it, last update was from uT 1.8.2
deluge/rutorrent for seedbox

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes