• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
"I think that you already understood that the last three Persians are closely related."

What the living fuck
Fucked up google translate. In proper English it should say something like this: "I think that you've realized already that these last three characters are closely interconnected."
One of the major problems for google translate with this game is that Avenger uses a lot of slang in his writings. In this particular case he used word "перс" which properly translates as "Persian", but it is also a short, butchered version of word "персонаж" which means "character".

Reactions: qwetry101 and tjn67

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Fucked up google translate. In proper English it should say something like this: "I think that you've realized already that these last three characters are closely interconnected."
One of the major problems for google translate with this game is that Avenger uses a lot of slang in his writings. In this particular case he used word "перс" which properly translates as "Persian", but it is also a short, butchered version of word "персонаж" which means "character".
Thanks for such a good explanation-- saved me from doing it. LOL Google can't handle slang worth a damn!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
so no new content for mom? There has basically been nothing for mom for last 1 year while he keeps opening new paths and just leaves them as it is (e.g. party at uncles on saturday, neighbours etc.)
There was new content for her, on her alt path route. Either last release or 0.23, strip club and everything down that route.
"I think that you already understood that the last three Persians are closely related."

What the living fuck
Google translate FTW, obviously it's supposed to be persons...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
There's actually quite a few changes in this release, wasn't small as I previously thought. Going to take until the weekend with work and all...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There's actually quite a few changes in this release, wasn't small as I previously thought. Going to take until the weekend with work and all...
Well its the only qsp for this game worth using imho, so worth wait for -)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well its the only qsp for this game worth using imho, so worth wait for -)
I really need to change the names of the twins too, Dasha and Masha. Bulk of the changes seem to be with them, Antonina's Dasha, Masha and Alena. Oh and getting Fira added as a full character too.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes